Enrich content area reading and encourage students to take an in-depth view of the people and events of specific eras of American history. Nonfiction reading comprehension is emphasized along with research, writing, critical thinking, history, and geography. A readers' theater is also included.
- African Americans in Early America
- Leaders Before the Civil War
- War, Reconstruction, and Segregation
- Leaders from the Civel War to the Great Depression
- African Amercian Hereos, 1865-1940
- The Civil Rights Movement, 1945-1970
- Moments and Movers in the Civil Rights Movement
This enhanced eBook gives you the freedom to copy and paste the content of each page into the format that fits your needs. You can post lessons on your class website, make student copies, and more.