Spotlight On Numbers: Beginning Number Concepts
Welcome Back to School!
Are you ready to run off a packet that is low prep and filled with activities that help your primary students build their number sense?
This packet provides students with an opportunity to work on beginning number concepts in an engaging,fun filled manner. They use a bingo dauber to identify numbers presented in a variety of ways and even make their own number book! My students love anything that can be done with a dot maker.
What is included in this packet?
1. Number Recognition: (1-20) with a variety of expressions
2. Number Writing Practice
3. Number Matching and Tracing (1-20)
4. Identification of Numbers That Come After Given Number
5. Identification of Numbers That Come Before Given Number
6. Identification of Numbers That Come Between Given Numbers
7. Number Sequencing Activities: 1-5, 1-10, teen numbers, and
8. Basic Addition and Subtraction Activities
This is perfect for primary learners but can also be used for intervention work. Give it a try!
Does this sound like a packet you can use? I hope you will find it useful. Please note that I have a related packet entitled: Spotlight on the Alphabet.
I hope you have a great start to your school year,