Celebrate Valentine's Day with fun reading and writing activities! Your students will love learning about Milton Hershey, and how he started his chocolate empire! Additional activities include valentine-themed synonym, antonym, and idiom worksheets. Ready to print and teach!
Includes worksheets that your students can do independently, in a small group, or as a whole class activity.
**PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW TO SEE ALL PAGES OF THIS PRODUCT.
THE PREVIEW IS VERY LOW RESOLUTION SO THAT ALL PAGES OF THE PRODUCT CAN BE INCLUDED.**
Included in the download is one .pdf format file:
- For the Love of Chocolate! (reading selection)
- Questions (responding to text)
- Write All About It! (writing)
- Heart Idioms (multiple choice)
- Heart Idioms: Research the Meaning (find meanings & create sentences)
- Synonyms & Antonyms (worksheet)
- Word Search Puzzle
- Create a Valentine!
If you downloaded this product, please leave a rating and tell us what you think!
Copyright © 2017 R. Russell. All rights reserved by author.