This product has a cute PB&J Bread theme with the title "spread kindness". This is perfect for teaching kiddos the importance of being kind to others, and different ways that they can spread kindness. This product includes the following materials:
1. Kindness Conversation Cards: You can cut, print these on paper or cardstock and laminate! Kids can choose one at random and take turns answering the questions!
2. How can you spread kindness?: With this worksheet, students can draw 4 ways that they can help spread kindness in each square.
3. Spreading Kindness Award: This is a cute award that you can give to students who are “caught” spreading kindness. There is room for student name, staff name/signature and date.
4. Kindness Tracker Sheet: On this sheet, there are many squares that contain a bread slice in each. For each act of kindness, students can track their acts of kindness by “spreading” a slice of bread by coloring it.
5. Bulletin Board Materials: The Bulletin Board materials include letters that spell out “SPREAD KINDNESS” and 6 sheets for the S.P.R.E.A.D acronym. The acronym includes ways that students can be kind.
6. S.P.R.E.A.D. Kindness acronym handout: This handout includes the acronym and how students can help spread kindness. There is also a blank copy attached so that students can fill it in themselves
7. How can we spread kindness in these places? : This handout has 3 columns: playground, cafeteria, and classroom. Students can write down, draw, or brainstorm ways that they can spread kindness in those places.
8. Kindness Memory Book: This includes a memory book cover page that includes space for their name. It also includes a draw and write sheet where they can add pages to their memory book. You can make as many copies as you need!