This resource is a great way to promote a positive and kind classroom throughout the entire school year. It was designed for encouraging kindness in the school classroom, but it could also be used for children in church group settings or in family settings as well. I have included nine different posters and activities to encourage the children to be kind to one another. I like to designate a “kindness bulletin board” in my room where I hang the monthly poster along with the corresponding completed kindness activity. It is fun and motivational for the children to see all the acts of kindness on display each month!
This kindness resource includes the following pages along with detailed instructions:
• September poster and activity: Helping Hands
• October poster and activity: Pay It Forward
• November poster and activity: Say It Forward
• December poster and activity: Caught Being Kind
• January poster and activity: Kindness Links Us Together
• February poster and activity: Have a Heart
• March poster and activity: Make Someone Feel Lucky
• April poster and activity: Let Kindness Bloom
• May poster and activity: Brighten Someone’s Day
• End of the year kindness reflection writing page
• End of the year kindness certificates
• Two kindness banners to hang in your room: BE KIND and CHOOSE KINDNESS
All activities, posters, and banners come in both a colored version as well as a black and white version.
★ Please check out the preview to see page samples of these kindness activities and to ensure they match the ability level of your class.
Please don’t forget to rate this product and provide feedback to earn credits that you can use toward future purchases on TpT.
Also be sure to FOLLOW ME to see my new products and hear about upcoming sales!
♥ Thank you so much for supporting ChalkDots!