Also included in
- Spring math fun! Spring Math Bundle for First Grade includes 6 awesome spring math resources to get your students working on word problems, addition and subtraction, shapes, telling time, measurement and more - at 30% OFF! It includes:Spring Hundreds Charts,Spring Tangrams,Spring Time Flowers,Spri$18.20$26.25Save $8.05
- This HUGE bundle has 86 hundreds chart mystery pictures you can use all year long! Each puzzle comes at 3 levels of difficulty, so you can differentiate for each student, and up the challenge level throughout the year. Students LOVE these puzzles, and with no preparation required, you will too!$49.95$66.00Save $16.05
- These spring themed hundreds chart mystery pictures are super easy to differentiate with 3 levels of difficulty for each puzzle in both digital and printable versions! They require students to read numbers to 100, locate them on the hundreds chart, and to color the spaces (printable) or drag and d$8.00$11.25Save $3.25
Spring Hundreds Chart Mystery Pictures includes eight 100s chart pictures, each differentiated for 3 levels of difficulty! Great for whole class or small group, morning work and more, these puzzles are ready to print and go and are a fun way for young learners to work on number recognition, writing numbers, and hand strength. This set includes rainbow, bunny, flower, tulips, ladybug, dragonfly, umbrella, and butterfly.
- Level a puzzles are written in larger print, have fewer clues (33 - 84 squares to color).
- Level b puzzles are in smaller print and have 100 clues.
- Level c puzzles come on a blank hundreds chart that students must fill in, before identifying and coloring all 100 squares.
Need a digital version? Try: Spring Hundred Chart Mystery Pictures DIGITAL for Google Classroom™.
Spring Hundreds Charts is also available in: Spring Math Bundle for First Grade.
Here's what people are saying about Spring Hundreds Charts:
- "My students love trying to guess what the pictures are going to be while they are coloring. It was nice to be able to differentiate with the blank hundred charts."
- "Students love this activity! We sent it home as part of a packet to use at work from home during the Coronavirus shut down."
- "Very cute. I loved the differentiation. Thanks! "
For related learning activities, please see:
- Spring 120 chart mystery pictures,
- Hundreds Charts Mystery Pictures,
- Spring resources,
- Pond resources and
- Insect themed resources.
Thank you for visiting Paula's Primary Classroom. All new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours. To be notified when new activities become available, and of upcoming sales, please click on the green star below my store name and follow me. Followers and feedback are greatly appreciated!
Have a great day!