Also included in
- Go digital! Save paper & prep time with these engaging building adventures. Your student will build solve different themed quests to complete challenges. This is great for computer class, makerspace, early finishers!SAVE 30% with this BUNDLE & get the ENTIRE collection!Currently Includes:Win$19.25$27.50Save $8.25
Take your students on a quest this Spring!!! Students will go on 3 digital building adventures to reach the grow flowers, collect spring pieces & complete challenges. This download contains 3 activities for both Google & Seesaw. These digital activities are engaging, and a way to get your students problem solving & creating without the hassle of passing out materials.
- Google Slides Presentation / works with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Share with students using Google Classroom
- Includes movable pieces
- Ready to type on
- Audio instructions
- SEESAW version
- Ready to use & add to your library
- Ready for students to type or record voice responses
- Moveable pieces
- Audio instructions
o Springtime Quest has students follow a storyline to build things to help their flowers grow with a variety of building tools. Building is done with no examples. Audio included.
o Building Mats has students build springtime images using a variety of tools, this time WITH examples to help. Each completed task earns a spring photo to use at the end. Audio included to help students build.
o Springtime Building asks students to build with bricks. There are no examples and sometimes the task will have parameters, such as “Use only 6 blocks.”
- Teacher directions
- How to use in Seesaw
- How to use in Google
These challenges are great for K-3. They have audio & simplified instructions. Older students can still build with these too. View the video preview for details.
Have fun! Let your students be creative!! I would love for you to tag me in photos!
I'd love to hear your feedback :) When you review, you earn TPT credits for free purchases!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you, Dena