Are you looking for some fun No Prep Spring Worksheets
for your students? This packet will save you time and will keep them engaged every step of the way.
This math packet meets Common Core Standards for Kindergarten. Get a free sample HERE.
This set is part of the complete Math Worksheets MEGA BUNDLE that you can find >>HERE<<
- Printable PDF - Spring Math No Prep Set (40 worksheets, 43 pages, 8.5 x 11 in)
- 40 Worksheet Pages
• Spring Counting -count the winter pictures from each box and color the matching number
• Sorting Ladybugs (from 1-15) - cut and paste the ladybug pictures in the correct number order
• Spring Counting and AB Pattern - count the flower pots by 1's and write the missing number + make an AB pattern
• Before and After Numbers - write the numbers that come before and after the numbers on the watering cans
• Spring Graphing - create a graph using spring pictures
• Spring Garden - Color by Number - use the color code to color the pictures
• Spring Counting - color the pictures to match the number
• Ladybug 10 Frames - count the ladybugs and write the number on the flower pot
• Spring Bongs
• Spring Addition - count the items in each box and add them together
• Compare the Numbers - count the dots and write the total number below it. compare each pair of numbers and write the correct equality sign
• Spring 10 Frames - fill in the ten frames to match the numbers on the trees
• Spring Patterns (AB, AAB, ABC, ABBC, make your own)
• Spring Skip Counting by 5's - write the numbers on the umbrellas
• Spring Number-Word Match (from 11-20) - count the frogs on each ten frame, write the number in the box
• Spring Division - count the objects in each box, use the pictures to complete the equations
• Cloud Number Tracing - read the number words on the clouds and trace them.
• Spring Counting and Tracing + Make an ABC pattern - count by 1's and trace the numbers
• Spring Ordinal Numbers
• Missing Numbers - write the missing numbers (from 20-50)
• Spring Skip Counting by 10's - write the numbers on the flowers (from 10 to 160)
• Spring Number-Word Match and Trace - count the dots in each ten frame and trace the numbers (from 1-8)
• Spring Number-Word Match - cut and glue the number words to match them with the numbers on the flowers
• Spring Number Match - count the ten base blocks and write the numbers on the boxes
• Spring More Or Less - compare each pair of numbers and write the correct equality sign
• How Many Sides - trace each 2D shape and count the sides of each shape. Write the number of sides on the line
• Spring More or Less - look at each row and color the group that has the most items
• Spring Skip Counting by 2's - write the numbers on each seed packet (from 2 to 40)
• Before and After Numbers - write the numbers that come before and after the numbers on the flowers
• What Comes Between - write the numbers that come between the numbers on the umbrellas
• Number Sorting - Cut and Paste - cut and paste the numbers in the correct boxes
• Odd or Even Coloring
• Spring Make a Pattern - Cut and Paste to make a pattern
• Spring 10 Frames - fill in the ten frames to match the numbers on the flowers (from 11-20)
• Let's Make 10 - complete the 10 frames to make 10 and finish the number sentence
• Adding With 10 -count the dots, solve the problems and write the results on the flower pots
• Missing Addends - solve the problem and write the missing number in the flower
This product is contained in PDF file. Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback! Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted.
You can reproduce the pages for classroom use only. Duplication for commercial purposes or for the entire school is strictly forbidden.
GET IN TOUCH:
- or send me an email at email@example.com
for any questions