Here are some super-fun -ick word family activities, perfect for a springtime review.
The packet includes:
* An -ick chick word slider craftivity, featuring 20 words, with 2 size options.
* An -ick family poster with 22 words.
* 10 “flip the flap” -ick word booklets.
* An “ABC Me” worksheet
* A cover to make an -ick word family dictionary.
* An Itty Bitty -ick word family booklet
* To mix math with literacy, I’ve included an “Isn’t it slick that I can skip count with my chick?” slider craft, with 2 size options.
These number sliders skip count by 2s, 3s, 5s, or 10s.
* A “Fill in the blanks” missing -ick word, sentence worksheet.
* A set of -ick word family picture cards, with matching -ick word cards, so you can play “Memory Match” and “I Have; Who Has?” games.
Play individually as an independent center, or partner up.
I’m Diane from Teach With Me, hoping your students enjoy practicing the -ick word family with a baby chick.
Wishing you a super spring.