This is a 115-page Spring Language Arts Unit for Preschool, Pre Kinder or Kindergarten students following benchmark or commoncore standards in interactive worksheet form that can be stored in their interactive notebook or lapbook.
LANGUAGE ARTS Spring Activities:
* Spring Nursery Rhyme Poster and Book Making: "Rain, Rain, Go Away"
* Spring ELA Booklet: Put events in order, Unscramble and write the sentence, Writing prompts about the book/nursery rhymes, Word Family (“ai” and “ay”).
* 100 Sight Words Spring Practice Booklet: Roll, read and trace, color, unscramble and find the sight words. [Foldable dice provided)
* Spring Alphabet Booklet: write, color and draw
* Spring Center Activities (colored): alphabet puzzle, word family (“ai and “ay”) easter activity/ egg hunt
* Spring Writing Booklet: Journal writing with writing prompts.
You may use all activity pages as part of your interactive notebook or lapbook, Language Arts Centers / Circle / Station or Word Work Daily 5 activities. You may also use some pages as part of book fair.
These printable packet with directions will help classroom teachers, substitute teachers, sped/special education teachers, esl teachers, daycare providers and homeschooling mom/parents save valuable time and give little learners practice lots of skills while having fun learning.
This spring activities maybe used by first graders too if you're not following commoncore.
If you decide to purchase, please don't forget to leave feedback, a fair rating and a fair comment
TpT gives credits for every $ you spend ONLY after you provide feedback. You may use your credit points for future purchase of any TPT products! Click HERE
to learn more about it.
Thank you for viewing my product!
Teacher Mommy Rache