Spring Activities No Prep
Print and Go Spring Activities Pack for Kindergarten
No Prep Spring Activities
This pack is also part of a
No Prep ALL YEAR BUNDLE
that saves you 30% compared to buying the individual sets and provides you with a whole year of great no prep activities.
Here is another pack of FUN and MEANINGFUL spring activities. They are easy to use and really easy to prepare. Actually they need NO PREPARATION apart from printing.
Each of them is designed to provide as much practice as possible. There are a lot of pages for more than one skill.
Kids really ENJOY the spring activities in this pack and ask to do many of them more than once.
(Count and Tally) 1. How many eggs?
- Count the eggs in each nest. Tally & write a number.
(100 Chart) 2. Blooming numbers
- Can you find these numbers in the 100 chart? Color the flowers.
(Tens and ones) 3. Flower Match
- Count the tens and ones of blocks. Cut and paste the matching flower.
( 10 frames match) 4. Blooming 10-frames
- Cut and paste the numbers to match the floral ten frames.
(Counting) 5. Cut and paste the numbers
- How many raindrops are under each cloud? Cut and paste the correct umbrella.
(Number words) 6. Rainy Number Words
- Cut and paste the number words to match the number of drops.
(Count by 2s) 7. Counting the Boots
- Count by 2s and fill in the missing numbers.
(Count by 5s) 8. I can bird count by 5s
- Skip Count by 5s to 80. Trace the number and write the missing ones.
(Shapes) 9. How Many Sides?
- Count the sides of the shape and color the correct number.
(Number order) 10. Bird Order
- Write the numbers on the birds from the least to the greatest.
(Addition) 11. I can add in the spring
- add the numbers and write the result next to the correct picture below.
(Subtraction) 12. I can subtract in the spring
- subtract and write the result next to the correct picture below.
(Addition and subtraction) 13. Help me find my flower
- Solve the number sentences and find the flower that has the result. Color both the same.
(Subtraction) 14. Subtracting Bugs
- Solve the problems on the bugs. Cut and paste them in the correct jar.
(Ten Frame) 15. Make 10 in the rain
– Count the clouds in the ten frame how many more to make ten? Complete the number sentence.
(Addition and subtraction) 16. Flower Power Math
- Solve the math problems.
(Subtraction) 17. Subtraction in the spring
- Use the pictures to help you find the difference. Cross out how many you take away. Write how many are left.
(Addition) 18. Rainy Day Addition
- Start from the number. Count on up for each dot on die.
(Addition) 19. Froggy Number Line
- Use the number line to solve how far the frogs jump.
(Addition) 20. Color the rabbit by sum.
(Addition) 21. Where’s s the carrot from?
- The sum on every carrot in a row is the same. Write what it is match the missing number.
(Addition) 22. Numbers in Bloom
- Roll two dice. Add and color the flower. Repeat until all your flowers are colorful and pretty.
(Number Bonds) 23. Bee Number Bonds
- Complete each number bond.
(Telling the time) 24. Snail Time
- Help each snail reach its mushroom by matching the clocks to the times.
(Telling the time) 25. It’s Flower Time
- Draw the small hands of the clocks.
(Graphing) 26. April Showers Graphing
- Color the rainy pictures. For each picture color one box below. Answer the questions.
(Graphing) 27. Sweet Graphing
- Spin a paper clip and color one box below for each picture you get till you fill one of the columns. Write how many did you get from each picture. Answer the questions.
(Measurement) 28. Spring Measuring
- Cut and paste the flower measure tape to measure each picture. Write a number to show how tall they are.
(Patterns) 29. Buzzing Patterns
- Spin your own patterns. Spin 2, 3 or 4 times. Color the first bees the colors you get. Then continue the patterns till the end.
(Number Order) 30. The Slow Snail March
- What number comes before and after each snail?
(Shapes) 31. I Know my shapes in Real Life
- What shape are the objects in the pictures? Cut and
paste in the correct flower.
(Phonological Awareness) 32. I Can Hear Some Sounds
- Say the words and color the sounds you can hear.
(Short Vowels) 33. Short Vowels Flowers
- Look at the picture. Say the word. Mark the vowel sound you hear.
(Reading) 34. Changing Sounds
- Look at the picture and read the first word. Change one of the three
sounds to make a new word. Draw it.
(CVC words) 35. CVC Riddles
- Write the beginning letter of each of the small pictures. Read the word you get. Cut and paste the matching picture.
(Digraphs) 36. Color by sound
- Look at these pictures. What is the first sound? Color the parts of the picture that have words with the same beginning sound in the corresponding color.
(Blends) 37. Color by sound
- Cut and paste the beginning blend.
(Reading CVC Words) 38. Flower Spin a Word
- Spin on the two flowers. Make a word. Is it a real word or a silly word? Write it below.
(Reading CVC Words) 39 -40. I can read CVC words.
- Look at the pictures. Read the words in the flowers. Color the one that matches the picture.
(Rhyming) 41. Rainy Rhymes
- Dab or color the drops that have words that rhyme with the one in the cloud.
(Sight Words) 42. Sight in bloom
- Roll and read one word from the flower you get. Color the petal.
Repeat until all your flowers are colorful and pretty.
(Sight Words) 43. Roll Read and Color
(Color words) 44. Spring Colors
- Color the pictures. Trace the sentences and write the colors you chose.
(Color words) 45. Color Riddles
- The vowels are missing from the color words. Guess the word and dill in the vowels. Then color the flowers.
(Vocabulary)46-47. Spring Word Search
(Reading simple sentences) 48. I can read sentences
- Read, cut and paste the matching pictures.
(Reading simple sentences) 49. Read and Match
– Cut and paste the sentence to match the picture.
(Sentence structure) 50. Is it a Sentence?
- Froggy jumps only on real sentences. Help him to the pond. Color the lily pads that have real sentences.
(Reading short text) 51. I can read a short story.
- Read the story. Use the pictionary for help. Color the picture and answer the questions.
(Building sentences) 52 -53. Spring Sentences
- Cut and paste the words to make a sentence. Write it.
(Reading – CVC, short vowels, long vowels, sight words) 54. Let's Play Tic-Tac-Toe Read & Write.
- Play with a partner. Use 2 colors. Take turns to a trace the dashed letters and read the word you choose. The first one to make 3 in a row wins. Play the 4 games one by one or play on all the boards at the same time for more challenge.
(Reading CVC and CVCe words) 55. Read and Draw
- Read each word. Does it make sense. If not, add a silent e at the end. Now read it again. Draw the words.
(Writing) 56. My best spring memory
(Speaking) 57 Signs of spring
- Draw and tell
(Science)58. My Spring Senses
– Draw and tell what you can smell, feel, hear and see.
(Science) 59. Parts of a flower
- Label the flower
(Science) 60. Living or nonliving
- Cut and paste the pictures into the correct category.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
All Year No Prep Pack for Kidnergarten - 4 Seasons
Spring Activities No Prep Pack for Kidnergarten
Halloween Activities No Prep Pack for Kidnergarten
Thanksgiving ACtivities No Prep Pack for Kindergarten
Winer Activities no Prep Pack for Kidnergaretn
Christmas Activities No Prep Pack for Kindergaren
Valentines Day Activities No Prep Pack for Kidnergarten
St Pactrick's Day No Prep Activities for Kindergarten
Earth Day Activities No Prep Pack for Kidnergarten
Mother's Day No Prep Activities for Kindergarten
Summer Activities No Prep Pack for Kindergarten
Fall Word Work - No Prep Vocabulary Practice Pages for Any Word List
Addition and Subtraction Worksheets
Numbers Practice Worksheets
Letter Recognition Worksheets
Writing Paper Bundle
Sight Words Practice Worksheets
Sight Words Reading and Cut and Paste
Cut and Paste Letter Recognition Pages
You may also like my other No Prep Packs
Find more Spring Activities HERE
Find more NO PREP Activities HERE