PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This Spring Activities Pack is filled with fun, quality spring crafts, glyphs and activities that are sure to keep your students engaged, while also letting their creativity shine. All activities are aimed at students in grades 1-5, but please take a close look at the preview to ensure they are appropriate for your students.
*2 Glyph Themes* Butterfly Glyph & Flower Glyph
Each Glyph comes with:
•Student Checklist: Each theme includes different questions that students check off the answers to in order to create their individual glyph.
•All Cut-outs: These are meant to be cut out and hung up, or glued onto construction paper.
•Background Page & Cut-outs: Rather than having to glue onto a separate page, the background page is included separate from the cut-outs (for butterfly only)
•Bar Graph: This is a simple bar graph that students use to record data from a question for each glyph. You can then use them to have students draw conclusions based on the data.
• Word Searches: 2 levels included with spring vocabulary terms. Answer Keys included.
• “Find someone who...” Spring Bingo: (2 options) This is a fun way to get students to move, interact, and share their spring favorites. Students create their own Bingo boards, and then play! (full page or half page option).
• My 5 Senses in Spring Flower: Students write about how they use their 5 senses in spring. I have students choose 1 way and illustrate, but you could just have students list ways as well. Two options are included - a 2 page cut, glue and fold activity or a 1 page print and go organizer.
• Spring Favorites: Students fill in their favorite spring celebration, sound, change from winter, and outdoor activities.
• On a Rainy Day...: An organizer for students to fill in, illustrate, and write about their feelings about rainy days.
• Spring Bingo & Calling Cards: 2/page (26 cards total). Calling cards come in b&w or color. The color cards can be great to use for a bulletin board display of spring vocabulary words.
• Making Words: Students make words from Springtime & Butterflies. Answer Key is included.
• Break the Code: Students decode a short poem. Answer Key is included.
This resource can be found discounted with other spring-themed and holiday packs in the Spring Bundle.
For seasonal resources, including glyphs, activities, and writing for the ENTIRE YEAR, the Spring Bundle can also be found discounted in the Seasonal Resources Bundle!