Time of spreading germs has arrived? Why not do an art project to help children learn all about germs, and to start a discussion about how important it is to wash your hands?
This art project is suitable from Kindergarten to Grade 6.
Students get a chance to review primary and secondary colours concepts. They enjoy creating mixes of colours with tempera paint.
Afterwards, they have to create a « germ » and aim for as much originality as possible, to complete their creation.
-Kindergarten and up
-White cardboard (or cartridge)
-Tempera paint (or acrylic)
-Glossy paper (or ordinary white sheet)
This document includes:
-A step-by-step description with photos
-Pages of sample germs to help with originality
Duration: about 4 class periods
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.