Here is a project of cardboard engraving for everyone. Cardboard en-graving can be deceiving, because the students can finish very quickly when they are not guided.
This project, step-by-step, gives them free reign of using their own originality, while leading them to persevere in their work.
-Grade 2 and up
-Cardboard engraving, drawing-gluing
-Thick and thin lines
-Coloured wax crayons
-Black liquid tempera paint
This documents includes:
-A step-by-step description with photos
-An evaluation rubric
-One sheet of different fish is included to inspire the students.
Duration: About 5 class periods
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.