Spring has arrived, and with it...BUTTERFLIES!
Teach your students how to make magnificent butterflies, while working on many different art techniques like symmetry, lines and patterns.
-Grade 2 and up
-Grade 1 students are able to do this as well ,with more supervision.
-Drawing and painting
-Thin and thick lines
-White sheet 8.5 x 11
-Coloured felt markers
-Hard tempera paint
-Permanent felt marker or black pencil crayons
-A drawing of a butterfly pointing at the different body parts
This document includes:
-A step-by-step description with explanatory photos
-An evaluation rubric
-Sample drawings of butterflies to enhance diversity in the creations
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.