Follow My Store
This high-quality bingo game offers a fun, active way to foster spelling, vocabulary, and listening skills. This is a great game for a whole-class activity, or to put in a classroom center for kids to work on in small groups.
• 25 different playing boards.
• 60 calling cards, vocabulary words and the letter of the column they are in.
• Quick Look Key – laminate and mark off to keep track of what cards were called. Helps to quickly verify winners.
• BONUS: Free Springtime Word Search Puzzle to reinforce the vocabulary used in the bingo game.
How it works:
The caller shuffles the calling cards to mix them up, then reads the top calling card. It has 2 parts:
1. A spelling tip to help kids locate the column to look in. For example: "This word starts with the letter 'S'." This guides the player to look in the "S" column.
2. The definition or clue, required to find the picture and its name (the vocabulary).
When a player has covered 6 illustrations in a row horizontally, vertically or on a diagonal, they call out "Bingo!" and the caller checks their board.
spring | springtime | bingo | game | vocabulary | spelling | listening skills | class | classroom activity | season| seasonal | party games | fun