This is such a fun way to review beginning blends! Your students WILL love adding games to their day. It is amazing how much more on task reading happens with a game.
The words all contain a blend and only short vowels for those beginning readers. No long vowels or other spelling patterns are included.
How to play: Put the cards in a pile. Students take turns picking a card and reading the word. If they get a special card, they follow the directions on the special card.
Get all my Spring $1 Deals for more than 50% off HERE
Have you been thinking about adding more games to your day? You have come to the right place! Check out my phonics games that can be useds all year long!
• End of the Year Phonics Worksheets, Games and Activities
• Phonics Worksheets and Games for the WHOLE YEAR BUNDLE
• Phonics Worksheets for the Whole Year
• Phonics Worksheets for the Whole Year 2 Bundle
• Phonics Board Games for the Whole Year Bundle
• Phonics Games for the Whole Year Bundle
Please let me know if you have any questions before purchasing!