I love my breaks for the rest, but get so sad at how much my students regress. I made this fun pack to encourage students to continue practicing their skills and growing while away from school.
This pack has 15 worksheets, all related to common core. It also has a cover page to turn the worksheets into a booklet, and a note you can send home to parents.
The pack is laid out to have children write each day, complete one math worksheet, and one literacy worksheet.
Here is a summary of each worksheet:
- Write about what happened on Monday
- Write numbers from 1-20 on cute chick and bunnies
- Color by middle sound (picture of a bird)
- Write about Tuesday
- Count and write how many flowers (focus is on numbers between 1-19)
- Use beginning sounds to answer spring jokes
- Write about Wednesday
- Comparing numbers with farm animals
- Unscrambling letters to name farm animals
- Write about Thursday
- Color by number of sides on a shape (picture of a bunny)
- Unscramble the mixed up sentences about pond animals
- Write about Friday
- Measure the flowers
- Oviparous animal crossword
Let me know if you have any questions. I hope your students have fun learning over Spring Break!!
Thanks! Laura Jozwiak
clip art is by: Doodle Darlin, KPM Doodles, and Whimsyworkshop.blogspot.ca