This Spring Break packet is perfect if you don’t want your kids to lose momentum during Spring Break. The Spring Break Project keeps first and second graders practicing essential skills like reading, asking questions, responding to text, writing, and math addition and subtraction while having fun!
The Spring Break Project contains three options
. This packet can be done as a Lap Book for a fun scrapbooking vibe, as a foldable with a piece of construction paper, or as a stand-alone print and go packet. You choose!
Contained in the Packet:
* A letter to parents about the project (if you choose the Lap Book or Foldable)
* A place to house memories from Spring Break
* Reading log
* Original Transitional Text Mommy and Me in New York City written by Trina Deboree
* Math practice addition and subtraction
* Narrative or Personal Narrative about Vacation
* Written Response to story
* Sight word work from story
* Vocabulary word work from story
* Opinion writing
Please click on the PREVIEW
above to see sample pages and photos.
Happy teaching and learning!
You Might Also Like...
The Practice of Science Lap Book
Connect with Ms. Deboree’s Class
My Blog:Trina Deboree Teaching and Learning
My Pinterest Boards: Trina's Pinterest Boards
My Facebook Fan Page:Trina Deboree Teaching and Learning on Facebook
Copyright © Trina Deboree. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.