Also included in
- Here is everything you need to celebrate Spring in Spanish class. Multiple ways to chat about Spring Break or Easter Break both before and after the break, a mini cultural unit about Las Fallas, and a March Music bracket. This Spanish Spring bundle could be adapted for Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spani$19.99$25.96Save $5.97
- This is a middle school Spanish or high school Spanish culture holiday bundle of cultural resources to use in a novice Spanish class. This Hispanic culture holiday bundle would be perfect for Spanish 1, Spanish 2, middle school Spanish, or exploratory Spanish. Celebrate the diverse cultures of the S$65.99$88.37Save $22.38
- Are you struggling to get your students speaking in Spanish in class? This growing Spanish mega bundle of differentiated interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a mix of communicative task cards, Find Someone Who in Spanish, and Digital Weekend Chat to get Spanish students talking and movi$97.99$125.77Save $27.78
What to do the day before Spring Break in Spanish class? This Pre Easter Break Editable Google slide show includes variations of a weekend chat for Spanish class using ir a future. Get students reading, talking, and writing the day or week before Spring break or the week before Easter Break.
These Before Spring Break in Spanish class Google slides would be great for students who have some Spanish background knowledge such as late Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3 to talk about what they plan to do over break.
✅ Editable Google Slide Show with 30 slides
✅ 15 Break Chat Class Starter Slides (divided into Reading, Speaking & Writing)
✅ 15 Break Chat Discussion Slides (to flip through as a class or in small groups)
✅ Ir a future tense practice talking about future events of the break.
✅ Differentiated options to support all learners
✅ A fully digital pre-break plan for distance learning, absent students, or a paperless class
✅ A great after for before break that personalizes content to your students.
This activity is a great way to review or introduce the informal future tense (ir + a + infinitive). Even if students have had limited exposure to future tense, all forms needed are provided on the easier options, with lots of repetitions of voy a.
Includes an editable Google Slideshow: 15 Spring Break Chat class starter slides & 15 Spring Break Chat Discussion Slides
- The first 15 Weekend Chat class starter activity slides would be great to post as the first activity the week before a break. They are separated into reading, speaking & writing practice & could fill up a whole class period if assigned together.
- The second 15 are general questions to click through and discuss or have students write down or discuss answers. You could pick a few to focus on and discuss the days leading up to the break. For distance learning, you could go through the slides together or maybe have students answer the questions using Flipgrid and respond to each other, or have students go through them in small groups in breakout rooms.
This is a fully digital resource. If you would prefer a similar activity post-break that is a printable worksheet instead, I would suggest Find Someone Who - PRE spring break. Or upgrade to get both plus more with the Spring Bundle
What other teachers say about this Pre Spring Break resource
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great way to talk about Spring break plans in class! - Katie C
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Thanks for these great pre break discussion questions! - Katrina J
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This resource was so useful for my students. I love it! - Claudia (grades 9-10)
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Extremely satisfied. This was great!! Thank you for sharing such great work. - Laura (grade 8)
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpretive Communication
✅ Interpersonal Communication
✅ Presentational Communication
⭐Bundle up for the best deal possible!⭐
Get the Spring Bundle for the best deal on all of my Winter resources all together including these FUTURE Spring Break Discussion Slides, plus POST Spring break discussion Slides, Find Someone Who - PRE spring break (future), Find Someone Who - post spring break (past), Las Fallas - mini cultural unit & Mania musical - March music Bracket.
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google Resource that once you click Add to Drive, will be added to your Google Drive in a Folder called TPT Purchases
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. - Weekend Chat
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.