Spring Break in Spanish Post Easter Break Preterite Find Someone Who Pascua
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- How to get your Spanish class to speak Spanish? This is a BUNDLE of 15 Ready to Go Spanish Find Someone Who people search or people hunt activity designed as Spanish interpersonal communicative activities to get students talking in Spanish class. Plus now there is also editable Find Someone Who tempPrice $37.99Original Price $56.89Save $18.90
- Are you struggling with how to plan your Spanish 2 or Spanish 3 class using comprehensible input focusing on the Spanish preterite and imperfect tenses? This el pretérito y el imperfecto mega bundle has 2 full CI units, bell ringers for every day, Spanish culture, commands, the future, weekend talk,Price $79.99Original Price $108.35Save $28.36
- Here is everything you need to celebrate Spring in Spanish class. Multiple ways to chat about Spring Break or Easter Break both before and after the break, a mini cultural unit about Las Fallas, and a March Music bracket. This Spanish Spring bundle could be adapted for Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or SpaniPrice $21.99Original Price $26.96Save $4.97
- Are you struggling to get your students speaking in Spanish in class? This growing Spanish mega bundle of differentiated interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a mix of communicative task cards, Find Someone Who in Spanish, and Digital Weekend Chat to get Spanish students talking and moviPrice $109.99Original Price $142.24Save $32.25
What to do on the first day of Spanish class after Spring Break or Easter Break? This find someone who is the perfect interpersonal Spanish activity for the first day back from Spring break or Easter break of Spanish 2-4 to talk about what you did over the break using the preterite tense Spanish. These people search or people hunt activity was designed as a Spanish interpersonal communicative activity to get students talking in Spanish class after Spring Break or after Easter Break
This Spanish after Spring Break Find Someone Who contains multiple differentiated versions to fit a variety of class needs in one PDF.
- ✅ Page 1 - Interpersonal questions - yo form provided - most support
- ✅ Page 2 - Presentational writing about friends - support of s/he forms - most support
- ✅ Page 3 - Interpersonal questions - more advanced
- ✅ Page 4 - Presentational writing about friends & self - differentiated support word bank of preterite
- ✅ Page 5 - Presentational writing about friends & self - most advanced
This preterite tense Spanish after Easter Break people search or people hunt activity was designed as a Spanish interpersonal communicative activity to get students talking in Spanish class. This Find Someone Who is a great way to review or introduce the preterite tense in upper-level Spanish class. Even if students have had limited exposure to past tense, all forms needed are provided on the easier versions. There is an extension to have students write about what their class did as well.
This preterite speaking would be great for students who have some Spanish background knowledge such as Spanish 2, Spanish 3, or Spanish 4 to talk about what they did over Winter Break. This is many teachers' go-to 1st day after a break upper-level Spanish class plan. A stress-free, zero prep first day back of Spanish class, where students build a positive classroom community and get to know each other.
Some ideas to make this Find Someone Who digital-friendly
- Use the TPT EASEL digital add-on to share with students & collect responses. (This digital version allows you to post the activity on Google Classroom or your LMS and virtual, hybrid, or socially distanced face-to-face students can complete the activity digitally without any paper).
- Click Print and then save as PDF with the pages you want to use digitally and share with students.
- Have students use Flipgrid to ask & answer the questions.
Some ideas to make this Find Someone Who social distance friendly
- Do the paper FSW activity outside.
- Instead of having other people sign the form, have each student just write the name of the person who said yes instead.
- Instead of interviewing the whole class, just work with a partner or small group with masks on.
This is a PDF-only resource. If you would prefer a similar activity post-break editable Google Slides Activity, I would suggest POST Spring break discussion Slides instead. Or upgrade to get both options plus more activities with the Spring Bundle
This best-selling Spanish class post Spring Break activity has 75+ 5 star reviews
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Students always love the Find Someone Who... activities. It gives me comfort knowing they'll practice correctly - and they have fun talking with their peers. It has quick check assessments built in for teachers as well for accountability. Thanks for sharing!! - Summer M
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Me encantan este tipo de actividad. - Profesora Medina
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ As always, these "Find Someone Who" activities are a great way to come back from a break and get students back in the Spanish flow! - Natalie G
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I used this resource last year when we first went to virtual learning and plan to use it this year as we are in a hybrid mode. The students found it to be an interesting and fun activity in which they could easily practice the preterite tense. - Kendra K
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This was the perfect activity for my Spanish 3 students after spring break. It was a review of the past tense for them and got them up, speaking, and moving while also creating short, spontaneous conversations and dialogues. So worth it!
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ As always, this activity is a great way to get kids up and moving after a long spring break. ¡Gracias! - Kimberly (grade 11)
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I have used these activities before and my students always like them! Plus, it is a great review of the preterite. Win-Win! -¡Gracias! - Gretchen (grades 9-11)
You may want to talk about your break before you leave with this resource Find Someone Who - PRE spring break
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpersonal Communication
- ✅ Presentational Communication
⭐Bundle up for the best deal possible!⭐
Get the Spring Bundle for the best deal on all of my Spring resources all together including this Find Someone Who - post spring break (past), plus POST Spring break discussion Slides, FUTURE Spring Break Discussion Slides, Find Someone Who - PRE spring break (future), Las Fallas - mini cultural unit & Mania musical - March music Bracket.
You might like these other Find Someone Who Resources
**EDITABLE TEMPLATE to make your own Find Someone Who
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a PDF download. Please update your PDF reader if needed.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. - Read this blog post about mixing up Find Someone Who for more ideas for using this activity & Spring Break Chat for specifics.
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.