| Spring | Special Education | Life Skills | Budget | Shopping | Money | Math | March | April | May |
Spring is in the air and the flowers are finally blooming! Give your students an opportunity to practice their real world budgeting skills with this fun, Spring themed download. Since many students do not have the ability to practice shopping skills on a day to day basis within the classroom, this download helps to fill a major void. This purchase includes real world images with a variety of brands and prices to help replicate shopping at an actual retail store.
Interested in the Google Drive version of this download? You Can Purchase It Here!
Specifically designed for special education / life skills students, this packet helps to walk students step by step through the process of purchasing items people purchase around Spring time. Though, it is important to note, that any teacher looking to include more real world math skills into their classroom would benefit from the scaffolded support provided.
How You Can Use This In Your Classroom
I have recommended a budget of $225.00 for students to go shopping with, but feel free to adapt this number to differentiate for unique needs in your classroom.
Laminate the worksheets so students can use a vis a vis / expo marker and select what item they would like to buy. Then, depending on needs, use either the dollar up strategy or have students use a calculator to total up the exact amount they have spent. A scaffolded worksheet is provided to support this process!
This is a great activity that can be used many times to practice budgeting, sight words, money skills, and shopping skills in the classroom!
- 20 Spring themed items to go shopping for
- 1 scaffolded worksheet to calculate final total
- 1 writing reflection activity
Interested in Other Spring Themed Items?
- April Warm Ups: Click Here!
- May Warm Ups: Click Here!
- Spring Color By Number: Click Here!
- Spring Budget: Click Here!
- Spring Budget GOOGLE Activity: Click Here!
- Spring Literacy Activities: Click Here!
- Spring Math Activities: Click Here!
- Google Drawing - Spring Edition: Click Here!
- Spring Visual Recipe, Candy Flowers: Click Here!
- Ultimate Spring Bundle: Click Here!
Interested in Insect Research?
- Insect Research, Unit One: Click Here!
- Insect Research, Unit One (Google Drive): Click Here!
- Insect Research, Unit Two: Click Here!
- Insect Research, Unit Two (Google Drive): Click Here!
- Insect Research, Unit Three (Interactive Notebook): Click Here!
- Want the PRINT AND GO Insect Bundle?: Click Here!
- Want the GOOGLE Insect Bundle?: Click Here!
Looking For Similar Budgeting Practice?
Thanksgiving Version: Click Here!
Christmas Version: Click Here!
Winter Version: Click Here!
Valentine's Version: Click Here!
St. Patrick's Day Version: Click Here!
Spring Version: Click Here!
Summer Version: Click Here!
Back to School Version: Click Here!
Fall Version: Click Here!
Halloween Version: Click Here!
WANT THEM ALL?? Click Here!
Interested in Other Popular Life Skills Lessons?
Recipe Comprehension:Click Here!
Coupons, Reading Emphasis: Click Here!
Food Directions: Click Here!
Medicine Labels: Click Here!
Receipts: Click Here!
Tickets: Click Here!
Hours of Operation: Click Here!
Safety Signs, Community Signs: Click Here!
Dollar Up, 1s, 5s, and 10s: Click Here!
Menu Math:Click Here!
How to Use a Microwave:Click Here!
How to Use a Stove:Click Here!
How to Use an Oven:Click Here!
Coupons, Picture Emphasis:Click Here!
Bus Schedules:Click Here!
Measuring Cups:Click Here!
Follow My Store!
To follow my store simply click on “follow me” under Life Skills Creations on the top of my store page. You will be one of the first people to know when I have a sale or post new Life Skills Freebies in my store.
Leave Feedback and Earn Credits!
Don’t forget to leave feedback after you purchase a product! Leaving feedback also earns you "credits" which can be used for discounts on future purchases. I would very much appreciate your positive feedback!