Instructions: A variety of worksheets have been created to address articulation and language goals. Worksheets were intended for the following:
1. Identification of sound within words (initial, medial, final positions). Write targeted sound in the tiny bug.
2. Place paperclip in the middle of bug and flick. The number it lands on is the number of times that the word needs to be practiced (ex. if the paperclip lands on a 2, practice saying the word 2 times. Write targeted sound in the tiny bug.
3. Write in your own words. Use the spinner. Practice the word that the paperclip lands on 3 times.
4. Use as a homework sheet. Write in your own words on the bugs. Have student color the bugs or have them place a “chip” on each bug as they practice the word. Include instructions for the student/parent.
5. Use as reinforcement.
6. Use to work on multisyllabic words. Write multisyllabic words on the 1-10 lines for students to practice. Have students tap on bug for each syllable within the word.
7. Use as a pacing board for fluency.