Who is this for: Students in preschool, kindergarten, and first grades. Great for teachers, homeschoolers, and parents.
What's included: 3 Full units outlined below.
CHECK OUT EACH OF THESE SPRING PACKS BELOW!
A Gardening We Will Grow - Math, Literacy & MORE
April Showers Bring May Flowers - Math, Literacy & MORE
Bring on Spring - Math, Literacy & MORE
PURCHASE THE MEGA BUNDLE HERE, INCLUDING LUCK O' THE IRISH, AND SAVE 25%!
PURCHASE JUST THE FALL BUNDLE HERE.
PURCHASE JUST THE WINTER BUNDLE HERE.
A GARDENGING WE WILL GROW -
- Counting on Carrots (counting on from a given number)
- Sunflower Seed Subtraction (modeling subtraction problems)
- Strawberry Sums (adding fluently within 5)
- It's Springtime (time to the hour & half hour)
- Numbers Bee-fore & After (numbers before and after 1-30)
- Tender Tomatoes (coin identification, counting coins)
- Digging for Digraphs (th, sh, wh, & ch)
- Bushels of Blends (beginning blends tr, br, gr, cr, & dr)
- Squash the Sounds (beginning, middle, and/or ending sounds)
- A Garden of Syllables (counting syllables game)
- Lett-uce Look for Letters (missing letters, abc order)
- Scrambled Strawberries (sight word identification)
- Growing Grass Activity (includes journal to record observations)
- Growing Grass Experiment (learn what a plant needs to grow, record hypotheses, observations & conclusions)
- Sun, Water, Soil, Seeds (original poem including daily activities & homework options)
- Very Good Veggies Opinion Writing
- Very Good Veggies Survey (gather, record, and analyze data; tally marks; graphing)
- How to Grow a Garden
APRIL SHOWERS BRING MAY FLOWERS -
- Measure the Flowers (nonstandard measurement)
- Rain, Rain, Go Away (ten frames, decomposing ten, subtraction)
- It's Raining, It's Pouring (adding by counting on)
- Blooming Numbers (base ten, decomposing teen numbers)
- Seeds, Seeds, Seeds (even & odd numbers)
- Spin, Tally & Graph (gather, record, and analyze data; tally marks; graphing)
- It's Raining Cats & Digraphs (beginning th, sh, wh, & ch, 2 response sheets)
- Rainbow Rhymes (rhyming)
- May Flower Middles (short vowel sounds, 2 response sheets)
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow (beginning & ending sounds)
- Springtime Scrambled Sentences (sentence structure)
- Roll a Word (sight word identification, counting letters in words)
- Life Cycle of a Sunflower Emergent Reader (repetitive text & interactive last page)
- Life Cycle Foldable Book (lift the flap)
- Label the Flower (stem, roots, leaf, flower)
- A Rainy Day Bubble Map
- A Rainy Day Tree Map (is, can, has)
- A Rainy Day
- Flower Bubble Map
- Sunflowers Tree Map (are, can, have)
- All About Flowers
BRING ON SPRING -
- Base Ten Butterflies (base ten numbers 11-20, counting on from 10, 10 plus ones)
- Count the Clouds (numbers 1-10 & 10-20, ten frames, counting on from 10, 10 plus ones)
- Sunny Sums (adding fluently within 5)
- Springtime Subtraction (subtracting fluently within 5)
- Puddles of Perfect Tens (making 10 by adding more, ten frames)
- Lengthy Lions (measurement)
- Rainbow of Digraphs (ending digraphs th, sh, & ch)
- Blooming Blends (beginning blends bl, cl, fl, & gl)
- Sunny Sounds (combination of CCVC & CVCC words)
- Splashing Syllables (counting syllables game)
- Short Vowel Sheep or Long Vowel Lions (short vowels, long vowels, or a combination of short & long)
- Springtime Sight Words (sight word identification, beginning sounds)
- Super Springtime Activities Opinion Writing
- Label the Picture
- Rainbow Bubble Map
- Rainbow Tree Map
- All About Rainbows
- Super Springtime Activities Survey (gather, record, and analyze data; tally marks; graphing)
- Super Springtime Activities Class Graph
- It Is Spring! (original poem including daily activities & homework options)
- Springtime Bump (addition game)
- My Rainbow (color by code)
Thank you for visiting my store! If you purchase this product, please remember to leave feedback so you can earn your free TpT credits, which are redeemable on future purchases!
Don't forget to follow my store for updates and fun FREEBIES!
Enjoy and happy teaching!
Stay connected! Visit my blog, Facebook page, and Instagram account!
One Sharp Bunch