What a deal! When you buy this bundle, you are getting all of these products at 40% off! Check out our QR Codes (made in Safe Share) to explore the world of spring, all bundled into one pack!
**PLEASE make sure your school will open SAFE SHARE videos by downloading one of our freebies before purchasing our products that say codes are made in safe share.
These are our single products that are in this bundle:
1. Exploring Weather/Seasons using QR Codes
2. Spring into Fun with QR Codes
3. Exploring Earth Day using QR Codes
4. Exploring Easter Fun using QR Codes
5. Exploring the Life Cycle of a Chicken using QR Codes
6. Cinco De Mayo using QR Codes
7. Memorial Day using QR Codes
8. Mother's Day Cards using QR Codes
Just scan the QR Codes (made in safe share) on the task card using any device with camera capabilities (such as a Smart Phone, iPad, iPod, etc.) and watch your students immediately become actively engaged while exploring and learning interesting facts about things happening in spring via songs and videos!
After viewing the QR codes, the students can be directed to the choice board activities and word bank to enrich their common core learning experience. These activities can then be easily used as formative assessment tools to help you make effective teaching decisions!
Our products are made into two formats. We have a task card that QR Codes can be scanned using rear facing camera devices and we have QR Codes made into individual cards that can be cut apart to use with front facing camera devices.
This product includes 45 pages:
1. (9) Cover pages
2. (7) Task cards
3. (7) Copies of Choice board activity page (same choice board)
4. (7) Word banks
5. (10) Pages of individual QR codes
6. (3) pages of Mother's Day cards *Two styles of cards, three different QR codes for three different songs. (Please check description of Mother's Day cards in our store to give more details about this product.)
7. (2) Thank you pages with directions for Cards and Task Card activities.
Download our free task card activity Exploring Plants using QR Codes
to see what a wonderful time your students will have learning about plants. You can also add this to your spring products. It will show you the layout of our qr task code products and give you an idea of how it works.
We also have many other task card subjects that you may purchase. Here are a few titles:
*Exploring Animals Bundle using QR Codes
*Exploring Fact or Fiction with Fairy Tales Bundle using QR Codes
*Exploring Summer using QR Codes
*Exploring 4th of July/Fifty States using QR codes (Habitat)
Autumn Bundle using QR Codes
Back to School using QR Codes
Bats, Bats, Bats using QR Codes
Bears, Bears, Bears using QR Codes