Use these fun writing activities to celebrate spring, the end of the school year, or summer. Both projects are for writing small paragraphs or sentences. Use them for any subject area and any lesson. They're PERFECT for decorating hallways and bulletin boards.
They're perfect for essays, reports, learning figurative language, etc., or decorate them for Special Person's Day, Mother's Day, Spring, Summer, End of the Year, or anytime!
THE BUTTERFLY INCLUDES:
- A set of wings and body with figurative language terms on them (see pictures for details)
- A set of wings and body with lines for writing
- A set of wings and body that are blank to use for any subject or purpose
- Complete instruction pages with photos showing you how to put the butterflies together easily
THE FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE TERMS USED:
THE FLOWER ACTIVITY INCLUDES:
- Flower and Bee craft templates with words “Main Idea,” “Detail,” and “Closing” in all 3 sizes
- Flower and Bee craft templates with no labels in all 3 sizes
- Choice of flower pattern – one-easy-to-cut circle pattern and one "regular" flower in which students cut around the petals
- Planning pages for students to organize their rough drafts
- Writing papers in two styles (See preview)
- Complete directions with pictures
- 3 size options
❀Check out the PREVIEW to ensure these activities are right for your class!
IMPORTANT – these resources are not editable.