Great for beginning readers! You get 24 cards with simple sentences written on them. Sentences include CVC pattern words and easy sight words. You also get 12 special cards which say go again, lose a turn, or give a card to a friend.
Print, cut, and play. Print out the cards, I like to use card stock for longevity. Cut out the cards. (I bet you have a star cutter in your class that could do this for you during indoor recess.) Then play.
Students put their cards in a pile and take turns reading the sentence or following the special cards instructions. Game is over when all the cards are gone. Winner has the most sentence cards. Kids love this game! It is great fluency practice!
Get all my Spring $1 Deals for more than 50% off HERE
Have you been thinking about adding more games to your day? You have come to the right place! Check out my phonics games that can be useds all year long!
• End of the Year Phonics Worksheets, Games and Activities
• Phonics Worksheets and Games for the WHOLE YEAR BUNDLE
• Phonics Worksheets for the Whole Year
• Phonics Worksheets for the Whole Year 2 Bundle
• Phonics Board Games for the Whole Year Bundle
• Phonics Games for the Whole Year Bundle
Please let me know if you have any questions before purchasing!