This is a “Read the Room” for CVC words. All vowels are included. Good practice in reading and writing the CVC pattern. This is a great activity for early finishers, or to get everyone out of their seats for a little bit!
How to Use:
Print out the word cards. Hang the cards around your classroom. You can make them as easy or hard to find as you would like. Give students a recording sheet. The sheet is organized by picture. As students find a word they write it under the corresponding picture. I found this makes it easier for kids to figure out what words they might be missing. You could leave the words up for a week, and have students work on finding them throughout the week as they finish up independent work, or just use it as a one time activity.
Get all my Spring $1 Deals for more than 50% off HERE
Have you been thinking about adding more games to your day? You have come to the right place! Check out my phonics games that can be useds all year long!
• End of the Year Phonics Worksheets, Games and Activities
• Phonics Worksheets and Games for the WHOLE YEAR BUNDLE
• Phonics Worksheets for the Whole Year
• Phonics Worksheets for the Whole Year 2 Bundle
• Phonics Board Games for the Whole Year Bundle
• Phonics Games for the Whole Year Bundle
Please let me know if you have any questions before purchasing!