This is a great activity to practice reading CVC words using word families. There is one activity for each short vowel. This was made to be used as a center activity, but could be used with partners, or in small groups.
Print out the rabbits. You could cut them out or leave as a whole page.
Students will use a pencil and paper clip to spin.
They will spin both rabbits.
The student will write the word they made on the recording sheet, and then read the word.
Words may be real or nonsense.
Student continues until 10 words are made.
Student reads words again.
Great practice for reading fluency!
Get all my Spring $1 Deals for more than 50% off HERE
Have you been thinking about adding more games to your day? You have come to the right place! Check out my phonics games that can be useds all year long!
• End of the Year Phonics Worksheets, Games and Activities
• Phonics Worksheets and Games for the WHOLE YEAR BUNDLE
• Phonics Worksheets for the Whole Year
• Phonics Worksheets for the Whole Year 2 Bundle
• Phonics Board Games for the Whole Year Bundle
• Phonics Games for the Whole Year Bundle
Please let me know if you have any questions before purchasing!