PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This colorful little caterpillar would look great on a Spring bulletin board or in the hallway outside of your room. He is a great Spring craft activity to add to your Spring lessons.
Use this craft while learning about all of your Spring activities.
I have included all pattern pieces to make the caterpillar I have included the detailing on this craft for those of you who have asked about adding the details around the outside edge of the craft.
Also included with this craft:
1. Butterfly Life Cycle Retelling pieces for your students to color.
2. Paper plate Butterfly life cycle pieces to glue to a paper plate.
3. Hungry caterpillar sequence cards to retell the story of "The Very Hungry Caterpillar"
4. A caterpillar to color and put together the sections from 1-10
5. The Hungry Caterpillar story retelling pieces to copy in color and laminate. Stick magnetic tape to the back of the pieces and use on a magnetic board to retell the story.
Your "littles" will be so proud of their craft!