Looking for spring themed Pre-K centers? Kindergarten centers too? These are for you!
Designed with both Pre-K and Kindergarten in mind, these centers will give you a variety of activities and options for your students.
This pack is filled with engaging math and literacy centers for Pre-K and Kindergarten students with a spring theme (see the preview and description below for full details).
***This pack is also available in a money saving BUNDLE***
LITERACY CENTERS AND ACTIVITIES:
ABC Clip Cards (2 levels) -
Clip the letter that matches the letter shown. (Uppercase to Uppercase matching, and Uppercase to Lowercase matching options).
“In the Spring…” Emergent Reader (2 levels)
- print a simple label style version, or one with a predictable sentence pattern. Copy two-sided and cut in half for two books!
Butterfly CVC and CVCe Puzzles (2 sets)
- Complete the butterflies by matching the CVC and CVCe pictures to their words (One set includes words on the pictures for word matching support).
Leaping Lily Pads
- Pick a frog card and say the letter name. Find and color the lily pad with the matching letter (Both upper and lowercase options included).
Catch That Sound (2 levels)
- Pick a butterfly card and say the picture name. Find and trace its beginning sound. (One set includes the letter of the beginning sound written on the cards for letter matching support),
Ducky Digraphs (2 levels)
- Pick a duck card and say the picture name. Find and color the duck with the matching beginning digraph. (One set includes the digraphs by the pictures for matching support.)
Birdie Blends (2 levels)
– Pick a bird card and say the picture name. Find and color the bird with the matching beginning blend. (One set includes the blends by the pictures for matching support.)
Spring Nature Write It (Write the Room)
– Pick a card (spring themed). Find and record the word next to its matching picture on the recording sheet. * Also includes a coloring version (no writing required, color the matching object).
It’s Raining Sight Words (Editable Version Included)
– Read the sight words on the umbrellas and then use the raindrops to build them. Recording Sheet included as well.
MATH CENTERS AND ACTIVITIES:
Umbrella Count and Clip -
Count the umbrellas in the 10 and 20 frames and clip the total (sets to 20).
Egg Nest Count and Clip
– Count the eggs in the nests and clip the total (sets to 20).
Springtime Roll and Graph
– Roll the die. Color a space above the spring object you roll on the graph below. See which one gets to the top first!*Inserts included if you use your own plastic sleeve dice.
Let’s Go Fly a Kite
– Pick a kite ten frame card and find its match. Fill in the equation to show the missing number to make 10.
Frogs on a Log (2 levels)
– Pick a frog card and solve the addition equation. Color a log with the sum. (2 sets – addition to 5 and addition to 10.)
Tallying the Tulips (2 levels)
– Pick a tulip card and count the tally marks. Color the tulip with the matching number. (2 sets – one with numerals and one with number words to 12.)
Catching Raindrops (2 levels)
– Pick an umbrella card and solve the subtraction problem. Find and color the raindrop with the answer. (2 sets – subtraction within 5 and within 10.)
Raindrop Counting Mats
– Use playdough or other manipulatives as “raindrops” on the umbrella by reading the number or number words (numbers to 20).
Raindrop Addition and Subtraction Mats
– use play dough, buttons, or any other small manipulative as counters for “raindrops” to solve the addition and subtraction problems. Can laminate and use with dry erase markers.
Black and White Copies of color items are included at the end of the file.
***************************************************************************** More Spring Activities
Spring Emergent Readers
Spring Writing Center Activities
Easter Centers and Activities