Spring Clip Cards Bundle | Kindergarten Math and Literacy Centers
What educators are saying
This mega bundle of spring clip cards is perfect for use in your kindergarten math and literacy centers this spring. Featuring a total of 20 spring-themed clip card sets, learning topics include shapes, prepositions, syllables, sounds and much more. These versatile kindergarten clip cards aren’t limited to use during math and literacy centers. Use the clip cards sets for a no-fuss task for early finishers, as an enrichment opportunity, during morning work or in teacher-led small groups.
Looking for more spring-themed center activities for kindergarten?
The Spring Clip Card Bundle is also part of the Kindergarten Spring Math and Literacy Centers Bundle.
So what’s included in this mega bundle of kindergarten spring clip cards?
14 Spring Math Centers
- 2D Bee Shapes
- 2D Ladybug Shapes
- Prepositions - Where is the Frog?
- Prepositions - Where is the Bee?
- Counting to 10 - Kites
- Counting to 20 - Hot air balloons
- Subitizing to 10 - Carrot ten frames
- Subitizing to 20 - Carrot twenty frames
- Which has more?
- Which has less?
- How many more to 10?
- What is 1 more?
- What is 1 less?
- Visual Discrimination - Which frog is different?
6 Spring Literacy Centers
Each literacy center comes in two versions, with clipart and with real photos. Therefore, there are 3 sets in two different versions for a total of 6 literacy clip card centers.
- Spring Syllables clip cards
- Spring Beginning Sounds clip cards
- Spring Ending sounds clip cards
How do I prepare these spring clip cards?
- Print, laminate and cut apart the pages to create the cards.
- Directions for each center are included within the printable.
- Learners will clip the correct answer using a clothespin.
Here's what my happy customers are saying about this resource:
“This was just what I was looking for!” - 5 stars, Extremely Satisfied
Looking for more kindergarten spring printables? Check out these:
If you like this resource, I'd love to hear from you!
Earn yourself TpT credits for future purchases by leaving a review of this product. Your feedback is important to me and is greatly appreciated.
Are you following The Chatty Kinder?
Be sure to follow my TpT store and never miss a new resource.
You can also follow me on Instagram @TheChattyKinder.
Or check out The Chatty Kinder blog for free printables.