Also included in
- Getting your boys and girls to study their basic addition and basic subtraction facts can be tricky! But I have some terrific Spring Color By Number Addition and Subtraction Worksheets for a Spring Bug Fun Unit that your students will love! Let them review important first grade and second grade math$7.20$8.00Save $0.80
- Your students will adore these TWENTY Spring Time Color By Number worksheets while learning and reviewing important skills at the same time! You will love the no prep, print and go ease of these printables. As always, answer keys are included. Color By Number Spring Bug Fun Bundle - Addition, Subtra$12.80$16.00Save $3.20
Finding class time during the day to allow students to work on their basic addition facts can be challenging! But knowing those facts quickly will help your students master the harder math skills ahead of them! You will love the no prep, print and go ease of these Spring Color By Number Addition Printables Resource.
This Spring Bug Fun Color By Number Addition Worksheets includes five pages for introducing or reviewing addition. Addition is an essential skill to master in first and second grade. Students need to know from memory all sums of two one-digit numbers. Each page in this Spring Bug Fun Color By Number Addition Printables Resource reinforces those skills by only focusing on two addition skills at a time. Your students will adore these FIVE Spring Color By Number Addition Resource Worksheets while learning and reviewing important addition skills at the same time! Each page has between 10 to 15 problems focusing on only two addition skills at a time. This amount of addition problems is perfect for students starting to use color by number resources. For example, the first page is Addition of 1 and 2 only. With the five Answer Keys also included, this helps you quickly and efficiently check your students work in a very short amount of time.
- Spring Bug Fun Color By Number Addition and Subtraction Bundle
- Spring Bug Fun Color By Number Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division Bundle
*** TERRIFIC TEACHER FEEDBACK ***
>> Anga F. said, "So cute! Students enjoyed."
>> Lori S. said, "Excellent. Thank you."
>> Janette K. said, "Great Resource!"
*** CLASSROOM IDEA ***
Print all the pages and bind together for your fast finisher students to have a Spring Bug Fun Addition Book.
- This adorable Spring Color By Number Addition page focuses only on Addition of 1 & 2 only. This page has an adorable little ladybug all smiles and just waiting for your students to practice their addition facts!
- This adorable Spring Color By Number Addition page focuses only on Addition of 3 & 4 only. This page has an adorably handsome grasshopper smiling and waving and just waiting for your students to practice their addition facts!
- This adorable Spring Color By Number Addition page focuses only on Addition of 5 & 6 only. This page has an adorable little snail who is all smiles and is winking one of his big snail eyes! He is just waiting for your students to practice their addition facts!
- This adorable Spring Color By Number Addition page focuses only on Addition of 7 & 8 only. This page has a sweet little fly who is all smiles and just waiting for your students to practice their addition facts!
- This adorable Spring Color By Number Addition page focuses only on Addition of 9 & 10 only. This page has an adorable little junebug who is all smiles and is just so excited for your students to practice their addition facts!
Five Matching Pages of Answer Keys Too!
Center Folder Cover Cute, colorful cover for your personal teacher files. Attach to the front of a folder, keep all your pages inside the folder, place into your file cabinet, and you are all ready for next year with this easily identified color by number folder cover.
Added in March 2021 Twelve Pages of my Newly Revised new letter from me - An Introduction to Color By Numbers, Task Cards, and Center Game Lessons, Including Math Center Ideas for Your Classroom!
** Please view the cover, the pictures and the preview file for more details. **
*** Terrific Teaching Tip ***
Terrific for an Emergency Sub Tub or Homework!
- Spring Color By Number Gift Coloring Book
- Spring Party Activity
- An Insect Literacy Unit
- Math Center Assignments
- Fine Motor Skills Work
- Small Math Group Lessons
- Math Workstations
- Morning Work Worksheet
- Remediation and RTI Groups
- Clip Board Work Time
- Seat Work
- Substitute Teacher Folders
- Indoor Recess
- Homework Packets
- Morning Work Tubs
- Independent Practice
- Early Finishers
- Emergency Sub Tubs
- Morning Math Buckets
- After School Tutoring
- Early Morning Arrival Students
- Early Morning Tutoring
- Indoor Recess
- And so much more!
These high interest black and white printables are great for seat work, homework, small group work, substitute teacher folders, sub tubs, the possibilities are endless!
- One Teacher Folder Cover
- Five pages of Spring Color By Number Addition student worksheets.
- Five answer key pages for these Spring Color By Number Addition student worksheets.
- Twelve page letter with ideas, tips, and lesson plans for using Center Games, Task Cards, and Color By Number in your classroom!
Use addition and subtraction within 20 to solve word problems involving situations of adding to, taking from, putting together, taking apart, and comparing, with unknowns in all positions, e.g., by using objects, drawings, and equations with a symbol for the unknown number to represent the problem.
Understand subtraction as an unknown-addend problem. For example, subtract 10 - 8 by finding the number that makes 10 when added to 8.
Relate counting to addition and subtraction (e.g., by counting on 2 to add 2).
Add and subtract within 20, demonstrating fluency for addition and subtraction within 10. Use strategies such as counting on, making ten, decomposing a number leading to a ten, using the relationship between addition and subtraction, and creating equivalent but easier or known sums.
Fluently add and subtract within 20 using mental strategies. By end of Grade 2, know from memory all sums of two one-digit numbers.
Don’t forget that all my new products are 40% off for 48 hours.
Click this LINK to follow my shop & you'll be notified of these huge savings.
© Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas
Resource Title: Spring Color By Number Addition