Spring Color by Number 3rd Grade Math Equivalent Fractions & Comparing Fractions
Also included in
- Give your 3rd grade math students practice year-round with this growing bundle of differentiated math color by number activities! When the bundle is complete, it will include at least 132 printable pages for your third grade classroom. As each new set is added, the price will increase.WHAT’S INCLUDEPrice $12.00Original Price $15.00Save $3.00
Spring Color by Number or Color by Code gives your 3rd grade students practice with equivalent fractions, comparing fractions, fractions on a number line, and more. If you need a quick, easy-to-differentiate activity for your class, these pages will help you review important 3rd grade math standards. They’re perfect for early finishers, homework, morning work, learning centers, or sub plans for math in April.
This spring color by code set includes 12 different options for identifying equivalent fractions, comparing fractions with like and unlike numerators and denominators, and identifying fractions. When your students practice third grade math skills in a fun, engaging way, it helps build their love of math and their confidence, too!
This Spring Differentiated Fractions Color by Number Resource Includes:
- Identifying Simple Equivalent Fractions
- Identifying Equivalent Fractions
- Identifying Sets of Equivalent Fractions
- Finding Missing Numerators or Denominators
- Comparing Fractions with Like Denominators
- Comparing Fractions with Like Numerators or Denominators (2 choices)
- Comparing Fractions with Unlike Numerators/Denominators
- Evaluating Shapes for Equal or Unequal Parts
- Identifying Unit Fractions of a Whole
- Identifying Fractions on a Number Line
- Identifying Fractions, Including Sets
INCLUDED IN THIS EQUIVALENT FRACTIONS 3RD GRADE COLOR BY NUMBER DOWNLOAD:
- 4 Differentiated Identifying Equivalent Fractions Spring Math Color by Code printable pages
- 4 Differentiated Comparing Fractions Spring Math Color by Code printable pages
- 4 Differentiated Identifying Fractions Spring Math Color by Code printable pages
- Answer Keys for all pages
- See the preview for the images that are included.
- 12 TOTAL PRINTABLE PAGES
Your students will love that they get to practice math that’s just right for them and color at the same time. You’ll love that it’s easy to choose activities that are just right for each of your students! Use these differentiated color by number pages for review, practicing current skills, or challenging your students with new skills. Great for indoor recess, bulletin board displays, review, partner math practice, sub plans, early finishers, morning work, independent work, centers or learning stations, or even homework! Use these pages for equivalent fractions, comparing fractions, and identifying fractions in 3rd grade.
3.NF.1: Understand a fraction 1/b as the quantity formed by 1 part when a whole is partitioned into b equal parts; understand a fraction a/b as the quantity formed by a parts of size 1/b.
3.NF.2: Understand a fraction as a number on the number line; represent fractions on a number line diagram.
3.NF.3b: Recognize and generate simple equivalent fractions, e.g., 1/2 = 2/4, 4/6 = 2/3.
3.NF.3c: Express whole numbers as fractions, and recognize fractions that are equivalent to whole numbers.
3.NF.3d: Compare two fractions with the same numerator or the same denominator by reasoning about their size.
Check out the preview to see more!
⭐️ BUNDLE & SAVE FOR A DISCOUNT ⭐️
Purchase the 3rd Grade Color by Number Growing Bundle to get differentiated practice for the whole school year!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
→ 3rd grade Daily Computation Practice
→ 3rd Grade Back to School Math Review Activities
→ 3rd Grade End of Year Math Review Activities
→ 3rd Grade Daily Math Spiral Review - Print & Digital
→ Math Cooperative Learning Activities
→ Partner practice printables for math
CLICK TO FOLLOW…
Having difficulty with a file?
Please visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
Spring Color by Number 3rd Grade Equivalent Fractions, Comparing Fractions, & More
Copyright © Dawn Mincher - Love Learn Teach
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.