- You will LOVE the 144 coloring pages that come in this Four Pack Bundle of Fun Spring Coloring Book Pages resource! Terrific for a daily Spring coloring page OR have a parent volunteer bind them into a SPRING COLORING BOOK for your students. Your students will ADORE these Spring coloring pages becau$12.51$13.90Save $1.39
- You will LOVE the 82 Spring and Fairy Tales coloring pages that come in this coloring pages bundle for Spring and Fairy Tales! Terrific for a daily coloring page, you can just print and pass them out OR have a parent volunteer bind them into a Spring and Fairy Tales COLORING BOOK for your students.$8.01$8.90Save $0.89
- You will LOVE the 83 coloring pages that come in this coloring pages bundle for St. Patrick's Day and Spring! Terrific for a daily coloring page OR have a parent volunteer bind them into a COLORING BOOK for your students. Your students will ADORE these coloring pages because of the cute, cute, cute$7.11$7.90Save $0.79
- You will LOVE the 75 coloring pages that come in this coloring pages bundle for Easter and Spring! Terrific for a daily coloring page OR have a parent volunteer bind them into a COLORING BOOK for your students. Your students will ADORE these coloring pages because of the cute, cute, cute graphics! Y$6.71$7.45Save $0.74
- You will LOVE the 530+ coloring pages that come in this BIG SECOND SEMESTER of Winter, Spring and Summer Bundle of Fun Spring Coloring Book Pages resource! With over 530+ pages of pure coloring joy for your students and their families during this time of DISTANCE LEARNING, this PRINTABLE DISTANCE LE$44.13$55.16Save $11.03
- You will love this DISCOUNTED Coloring Pages Bundle for Back to School, Meet the Teacher, Indoor Recess, Homework, Your Treasure Box, Early Finishers, Pre-K Visits, and much, much, much more! It comes with a SUBSTANTIAL DISCOUNT compared to purchasing each resource separately. You will LOVE the 1,24$93.20$116.50Save $23.30
You will LOVE the 42 coloring pages that come in this Spring Coloring Book Pages resource! Terrific for a daily Spring coloring page OR have a parent volunteer bind them into a SPRING COLORING BOOK for your students. Your students will ADORE these Spring coloring pages because of the cute, cute, cute Spring graphics! Your students can also draw in a Spring background and write about their Spring coloring book page on the back. Use these coloring pages for all sorts of jumping off points for older students to use during their Spring creative writing lessons! Add it to your plans to compliment any Spring Unit! Download these 42 Coloring Book Pages for some INSTANT Spring Coloring Joy in your home or classroom!
THESE COLORING SHEETS ARE PDFs AND YOU ARE ABLE TO UPLOAD THEM TO YOUR CLASSROOM PHONES OR TABLET APPS. SOME RECOMMENDED COLORING APPS ARE
- PAPER BY 53
- AUTODESK SKETCH BOOKS
* Free apps change frequently, please search Google Play or the Apple Store for current coloring pages apps.
*** CLASSROOM IDEA ***
Print all the pages and bind together for your students to have an independent Spring Time coloring books at their desk for any downtime.
This Spring resource is ALSO part of the following bundles:
These Spring Coloring Pages are perfect for...
- A Spring Coloring Book Gift
- Party treats
- Substitute teacher folders
- Fine motor skills work
- Indoor recess
- Morning work
- Emergency sub tubs
- Homework packets
- Art centers
- Watercolor painting
- Story starters
- Fast finishers
- Early morning students
- After school tutoring
- Church groups
- Boy scout meetings
- Girl scout meetings
- And so much more!
Spring Themed Coloring Pages for Your Classroom Students or Personal Children!
WAYS TO USE MY SPRING COLORING PAGES IN YOUR CLASSROOM!
Pre-K to First Grade
- Use a coloring page as morning work to work on fine motor skills.
- Place a coloring page at a center to work on fine motor skills.
- Coloring pages are great story starters.
- Staple one or more coloring pages into your weekly homework packet for a little at home fun and joy!
- Staple all the coloring pages together for a literacy center writing journal where the students can write on the back of the left page about the picture on the right side.
Second Grade to Fourth Grade
- Coloring Pages are PERFECT for INDOOR RECESS!
- Use a coloring page as a reward for your students weekly homework packet being turned in on time.
- Use a coloring page as a story starter.
- Use a coloring page on Fun Friday if everyone finished their work on time.
- Staple one coloring page into your weekly homework packet for a little fun and joy at home!
- Staple 5 to 10 coloring pages together for a treasure box coloring book prize.
The possibilities are endless! :)
- Second Semester Bundle of Winter, Spring and Summer Coloring Pages - 530+ Pages of Coloring Book Fun
- Halloween, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, & Christmas Coloring Pages - A Four Pack Coloring Book Bundle with 203 Pages of Holiday Fun
*** IDEA ***
Terrific for your Emergency Sub Tub for morning work, let the sub have a few minutes to read your plans while the children color!
Terrific Teacher Feedback
- Andrea Z said: Your coloring sheets have been a god send for my morning routines!! It relaxes them so much in the morning and allows me to get through notes and set up so quick! Saves me a lot of headache and time!
- Cindy Winkler said: My students loved these pages. They were exceptionally helpful have after standardized testing!
- Jodie Brice said: Adorable!
- Tanda P. said: I love this! This has been so helpful for morning work and to keep the kiddos busy the last two weeks of school. Thanks!
*** Teacher Feedback Idea for My Coloring Pages ***
Regina shares a great idea, let your student PAINT these!
How fun Regina, thank you for sharing!
Terrific Teacher Feedback
Regina Phelps, "These were amazing!!!!! The kids loved coloring and painting them through out the week and really enjoyed the characters."
♥♥♥Thank you Regina for such great feedback!♥♥♥
The possibilities are endless!
Don’t forget that all my new products are 40% off for 48 hours.
Click this LINK to follow my shop & you'll be notified of these huge savings.
© Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas
Special Permission for the graphics in the Color For Fun series has kindly been granted by the following artists. I invite you to follow their blogs and TPT Stores with the links below.