This bird interactive counting book will provide spring counting fun for preschool, pre-k, speech therapy, tot school, busy bags, and SPED. The interactive book is the perfect addition to your math center or class library....a great addition to your birds theme, animals theme, migration theme, Spring theme and Summer theme unit and lesson plans.
With this product you can create a 0-5 interactive counting book. Children will love reading along with the silly rhymes as the practice counting the birds and predicting the next quantity as they fly away.
**Please note that this resource is also included in my Bird Activity Bundle. If you have already purchased the money-saving bundle, you DO NOT need to purchase this activity.
The book is easy to assemble. It requires self adhesive hook and loop tape so that kids can pull the birds off the tree and re-attach them. You can bind the book with a binding machine or with binder rings. Directions are included.
Use the book to practice, numbers and numeral recognition, cardinality, one-to-one correspondence, early literacy skills, rhyming skills, and fine motor skills.
• Bird Activities Bundle: Activities for preschool and kindergarten
• Bird Color Sorting and Math Activities for Preschool and Prek
• Bird Pattern Activity - Interactive Patterning Activities for Kids
• Birds Alphabet and Beginning Sound Matching Activities | Spring Literacy
• Number Activities | Bird Theme 1-10 Number and Counting Activities
More Interactive Books:
• Frog Counting Book: Interactive Counting Book for Preschool, Pre-k, Kindergarten
• Spiders Interactive Counting Book: Five Silly Spiders Interactive Counting
• Apples Counting Book: 5 Red Apples - Autumn Counting for Preschool and ECE
• Flower Math Activities | Number Boards and Counting Book