Spring Craft Bundle
Products in this Bundle (3)
Fun Earth Day Craft
This is a hands-on craft that instructs students about conservation and Earth Day! The craft is designed for intermediate and primary students. This is perfect for buddy classes. Students learn about reducing, recycling and to reuse products to protect Earth’s resources. This project is fun and educational for the students but will not require your weekend to grade. No prep, just print and go.
- Resource links to Earth Day resources
- Full color instructions that can be displayed for the class as they assemble
- 4 sides of the globe that students complete and color
- Intermediate and Primary Version
Mother’s Day Special Writing Keepsake
This is a hands-on writing craft that creates a special keepsake that your students’ moms will cherish throughout the years. Students write detailed answers to nineteen questions about their mom. The craft can be used for buddy classes where the older students interview the younger students and write down their responses.
This project is fun and educational for the students but will not require your weekend to grade. No prep, just print and go.
- 2 Versions- Traditional and Non-Traditional household (Fill in the blank special person)
- Nineteen questions for the students to write descriptive responses about their mom or special person
- 20 Point Rubric to grade the project
- No page numbers to accommodate number of questions based on student ability (Graphics allow for easy identification of pages for traditional and non-traditional families)
Fun Time Capsule Craft
This is a hands-on craft that can be used at the end of a school year or back to school. The craft is perfect for intermediate students and makes a great hanging display in the classroom. No prep, just print and go.
- Instructions that can be displayed for students
- Rubric Included
- 4 Pages that students color and answer about their current favorites and what they think their future holds.