Spring Craft Compound Words Rainbow Craftivity Spring Bulletin Board
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Arts and crafts make learning fun! I love using crafts with my students to work on some important academic and non-academic skills. Students love crafts too, which keeps them actively engaged in the learning process. Using the crafts in this Mega Bundle, students will work on fine motor skills, cuttPrice $78.00Original Price $116.25Save $38.25
- Capture the spring season this year with spring crafts and writing activities! No more searching for a fun springtime craftivity. These seasonal crafts are accompanied by writing templates or math activities creating the perfect dual-purpose activities to celebrate the warm weather. This bundle incPrice $18.00Original Price $31.00Save $13.00
Celebrate spring with this compound words cut and paste spring craft! With this rainbow craft your young learners will LOVE practicing their compound words. Arts and crafts make learning exciting and help keep students actively engaged during the antsy spring season. By creating this rainbow craft your young learners will work on compound words, fine motor skills, cutting, gluing, following directions, listening skills, and creativity.
BUNDLE & SAVE
Save 35% when you purchase the Crafts for the Whole Year MEGA Bundle and gain craftivities like this for the entire school year!
- Clear Assembly Instructions
- Rainbow Craft Templates - trace or copy directly onto colored paper
- 36 Compound Words with Pictures
This spring compound words activity is perfect to add to your compound words unit or use as a follow-up to review. Students will love to practice creating compound words while making fun springtime crafts.
This compound words craft is the perfect cross-curricular activity for your kindergarten or first-grade students! Great for centers, stations, or morning work in spring! Your students will love to see their work on the wall or as decoration on the bulletin board.
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amanda M. said, “I love teaching compound words and this was a great activity to reinforce the skill and also check for understanding! They were also adorable to hang up in the classroom!!“
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Megan D. said, “Absolutely love this resource! I have been using it for the last few years and my students love being able to create their own compound words. Always a fun spring activity to hang up!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Brittany S. said, “My students absolutely LOVED making this project and learning at the same time. It looked ADORABLE hanging in my room afterward, too! Great resource!”
♥ When you purchase the Crafts for the Whole Year MEGA Bundle you get this Earth Day Craft and Writing Activity PLUS craftivities for the entire year. Check it out! ♥