Spring Crafts, Activities and Writing Prompts are perfect for the transition from winter into spring.
Use this fun craftivity to decorate your classroom for spring, as a Mother’s Day Craft and Card, or to showcase your students’ writing, creativity and imagination around your room and school.
What You Get:
~ A variety of printables to create a cute and colorful spring craftivity to suit your students’ needs. Including:
- 3 pages of bunny cut and paste printables (face ears feet body).
- 2 Pages of duck cut and paste printables (front and back).
- Bunny ears, nose, and paw-pad printable.
- Duck beak and feet printable.
- Wreath front and back pages
- 5 different pages of spring flowers (both 2D and 3D).
- 1 Page Leaves.
- 2 styles of inserts for spring or Mother's Day writing prompts, poems, stories and drawings (you get blank and lined inserts).
- Detailed instructions with pictures.
- Spring flowers instructions and options.
- Ideas for using this craftivity in your classroom, including: a list of stories and poems, writing prompts and other useful suggestions.
These printables are available PDF format.
This craftivity is for personal, educational use. A full TOU is included in the product.
If you like this Spring themed craft, check out my other Spring themed Craftivities:
Ladybug and Bee Spring Crafts, Activities and Writing Prompts
March in Like a Lion Spring Crafts, Activities and Writing Prompts
April Showers Spring Crafts, Activities and Writing Prompts
Thanks for visiting. Follow Mae Hates Mondays for more graphics, craftivities and classroom ideas.
Mae Hates Mondays
Keywords: Mother's Day Craft, Spring Craft, Spring Craftivity, April Showers Bring May Flowers, Spring into Spring, bunny craft, duck craft.