Ladybug Craft and Bee Craft - Activities, Writing Prompts and Science Foldables
Use this fun, and super cute ladybug craftivity to decorate your bulletin boards and classroom doors for spring and summer, April and May, and to showcase your students’ writing. It is also perfect to use as a science foldable during a bug unit, a life-cycles unit or lessons about ladybugs or bees.
What You Get:
~ A variety of mix and match ladybug and bee printables to create a cute craftivity to suit your students’ needs, including:
- main Body Portion used for both the ladybug and bee crafts.
- 2 ladybug wing options.
- 2 bee body options.
- 4 matching inserts options for small writing or drawing activities.
- 2 pages matching writing paper for larger writing activities or writing prompts.
- detailed instructions with pictures.
- Ideas for using this craftivity in your classroom, including: a list of stories and poems, writing prompts & other useful suggestions.
These printables are available in PDF.
This craftivity is for personal, educational use. A full TOU is included in the product.
If you like this Spring themed craft, check out my other Spring themed Craftivities:
Spring Crafts, Activities and Writing Prompts
March in Like a Lion Spring Crafts, Activities and Writing Prompts
April Showers Spring Crafts, Activities and Writing Prompts
Thanks for visiting. Follow Mae Hates Mondays for more graphics, craftivities and classroom ideas.
Mae Hates Mondays
Keywords: Spring Crafts, Spring Craftivity, April Crafts, May Crafts, Ladybug Craft, Bee Craft