Spring Creative Task Cards for speaking writing, storytelling and vocabulary
Also included in
- This is a growing bundle of Story Cards designed for children and teens who are speakers of ANY language.This Bundle is now finished! The bonus file is in the making and it should be added around November 2022.All cards are unique and thematic/seasonal and were created to foster creativity and imagiPrice $32.00Original Price $46.00Save $14.00
- This spring-themed bundle is a fantastic way to wake up the spirit of spring in your students and practise communication, speaking, writing, and thematic vocabulary. 2 versatile ELA activities (can be used together or separately)focusing on communication and accuracyESL levels: at least A2for classrPrice $3.00Original Price $4.00Save $1.00
Story Cards are a great way to warm up a class! These storytelling task cards
are perfect for spring-themed lessons that focus on speaking, creative storytelling, communication, or even writing! No matter if it's St Patrick's Day, Easter, Earth Day, or just a general spring lesson - use these cards to make your students use their creativity!
These spring-themed story cards were added to my
on February 23rd, 2022. Get your bundle now before it gets more expensive!
- a versatile ELA activity
- focusing on communication and accuracy
- ESL levels: A2/B1 -> but can be used with more advanced students as well!
- for classroom and digital use
- individual or pair/group work
- a lot of fun and super cute!
- 32 unique story cards: each card consists of 4 different graphics - all stories are seasonal! + short rules of the game
- a printable template to let your students design their own stories
- a PDF file with 1 card per page
- a printable PDF version with 3 cards per page in both A4 and US Letter format in colour and B&W
- a warm-up activity - grab your students' attention with a quick story
- a speaking task - use the cards to practice cooperative storytelling
- a homework assignment - some students create amazing stories when not under pressure
- a writing assignment - use the cards as writing prompts to practice writing and accuracy
- a classroom project - create a story and draw it as a project
- to review/learn thematic vocabulary, objects, and verbs
- to be able to form longer sentences
- to foster creativity and communication
- to review grammar and practice accuracy
- to have fun!
- Video-based lesson plans?
- Winter Growing lesson plans?
- Valentine's Day Idioms?
- Business English lesson plans?
Get TPT CREDIT for future purchases by providing feedback!
-> my purchases
-> find "provide feedback"
-> rate and comment on the product
All products are my original ideas. I create them with passion and care.
Each lesson plan and activity is proofread and used in my classroom before being posted on TpT. However, if you find a mistake please let me know and I'll correct it as soon as possible.
I have received written permission to use every single video in my lesson plans.
Please contact me before leaving negative feedback, I'll assist you with your inquiries right away!
Do you like my products? What do you think I could do better? What kind of activities would you like to see the most?
Don't be shy, leave a comment!
This product can be used for educational purposes.
It is strictly forbidden to copy, resell or share this lesson plan without written permission from Handy English.