Just like my Winter Data Collection Packet
, Spring Data Collection is going to make collecting data for the spring months a snap! It includes activities to monitor progress several common language goals: retell, sequencing, vocabulary, sentence construction, functions, compare/contrast, following directions, synonyms/antonyms, categories, and describing!
Included in the download:
• General Instructions (page 3)
• Craftivity Instructions (page 4)
• Caterpillar Craftivity Templates (page 5)
• Caterpillar Data Collection (pages 6-7)
• Spring Data Collection (pages 8-9)
• Picture Sequencing Cards & Template (pages 10-11)
• “How to Build A Caterpillar” (page 12)
• “How to Fly A Kite” (page 13)
• Story Retell (page 14)
I have also included suggestions for use, with examples of what I did with my own students. You can complete data collection on either form, one works with the craftivity and one is designed to use without.
I hope this makes your life a little easier when monitoring your students progress this season!
Looking for more SPRING
products? Check these out:
Spring No Prep Activities
Bear Wants More: Book Companion