8 spatial concept activities
and games for students with a spring theme! Perfect for celebrating Spring Equinox
and Earth Day
. You can use these activities when studying birds
and the season of spring
. Students can practice their spatial relationships with a variety of activities in this pack: independent work, a teacher-led, large group activity, center work, small group or early-finisher activities.
Spring Day Spatial Concepts includes:
• Concept cards
(in color and black/white): 16 cards illustrating concept words
• Spring Signals (in color and black/white): 48 cards with instructions for students to act out
and move around to show their understanding of spatial concepts
• Where is Birdie? (in color): 12 match up cards
• Flowers Cut and Paste
Activity (in black/white): Teacher reads directions for students to follow.
• Write the Room
: 9 cards and recording sheet
• Birds and Kids (in color and black/white): Students move the birds
in relation to the kids using concept words.
• Spring Day ABC Order
(in black/white and ready to print): Students alphabetize the following words: between, in, left, middle, next to, over, top and under.
• Springtime Word Search
(in black/white and ready to print): Students find the following words: beside, between, birds, flowers, garden, in, middle, off, outside, over, rain, spring, top and under.
→Please download the Preview File to see details of this unit.
Check Out More of Our Spring Related Products
• Earth Day Informative Reader's Theater
• Earth Day WH- Questions Game
• Earth Day for Speech & Language Therapy - Upper Elementary
• Earth Day for Speech & Language Therapy - Younger Elementary
• Pronouns, Places & Possessives: Spring
• Spring - A WH- Questions Game
• Spring Jokes
• Spring for Speech and Language Therapy - Younger Elementary
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Keep up with new products from All Y’all Need!
Look for the green star next to our store logo and click it to become a follower.
Have a wonderful day,
All Y’All Need