Products in this Bundle (4)
Also included in
- Ah springtime! The spring months are full of tons of events! Conferences, spring break, St. Patrick's Day, Earth Day and more! Ths Spring Literacy and Math Mega Bundle for Second Grade is great for getting you through these crazy months! This bundle contains over 88 no prep printables, 75 digital G$34.99$47.93Save $12.94
- Are you looking for a way to have tons of fun and educational math and ELA second grade activities for the entire school year with just one resource?! My Second Grade ELA and Math MEGA Bundle includes everything you will need for second grade! There are now tons of digital options as well!➔ With thi$134.99$260.12Save $125.13
- Are you a second grade teacher who is looking for tons of easy-to-assign math and ELA activities for the year? How about needing printables or digital Google Slides that can be used for virtually anything (morning work, review, test prep, substitute plans, homework, etc.) Look no further! This bund$94.99$138.75Save $43.76
Spring has sprung! Are you looking for spring activities/worksheets that will get you through the entire spring season and cover months the March, April, AND May? This Spring ELA and Math unit is packed full of This bundle is full of digital and printable ELA and math activities that cover tons of concepts including parts of speech, time, blends, complete sentences, two-digit addition, reading comprehension, and much more!
The unit comes in a fun and engaging spring theme that not only covers the spring season, but spring holidays: St. Patrick's Day, Earth Day, Easter, and Cinco de Mayo. Be prepped for March, April, and May!
NOTE: The following mini units are all included in this price saving bundle!
✷This spring unit is geared towards 2nd graders, but can also be used for talented first graders or third graders who may be struggling a bit. This Spring Unit is meant to be a time saver. The no-prep portion is able to be simply printed! All the digital slides have text boxes already inserted as well as other elements such as shape tools, moveable elements, keyboard tips for students, extra text boxes in case of accidental deletion, and more!
These activities can be used for homework, morning work, fun assessments, or even last-minute substitute plans! ✷
►Important: Not every no prep page is also digital. 88 pages are no prep and 75 are digital as well!
Included in this unit is:
• Spring Word Search
• Blooming Blends: color the flowers according to the blend.
• Dragonfly Dictionary: spin a spinner and find the information for 3 words.
• Rainy Day: color the raindrops according to the vowel teams ai and ay.
• Syllable Showers: color the raindrops according to how many syllables the word has.
• Buzzing Blends: find 3 different blends in a word search by looking for the blend.
• Planting Punctuation: write the correct ending punctuation mark on the planter.
• Nest of Nouns, Verbs, and Adjectives: read the words on the eggs in each nest and write what part of speech it is.
• Flower Fragments: color the flowers according to if the sentence is complete or incomplete.
• Spring Salutations: find the incorrect homophones in a letter.
• Galoshes Glossary: read a page from a glossary and answer the questions.
• Irregular Noun Insects: read the words and write if they are singular or plural.
• Gardening Guide Words: decide what guide words a word would belong in.
• Caterpillar Complete Sentences: read the sentences and add either a subject, verb or adverb.
• Paddy’s Prefixes: read the definitions for words with prefixes and decide what the word is.
• How to Catch A Leprechaun: Writing page.
• Clover Compounds: using words from clovers, make compound words.
• Clover Commas: read the sentences and add commas.
• Golden Guide Words: read the words and decide what guide words would be found on the same page.
• Irish Inferences: read the short paragraphs and answer the questions.
• Lucky Letter: write a persuasive letter about getting a chance to be a leprechaun for a day.
• Leprechaun Language: Read the sentences and using context clues find the words meaning.
• Celtic Comprehension: Read the passage about St. Patrick's Day and answer the questions.
• Shamrock Suffixes: use root words and the suffixes -est, -ly and -ful to make new words.
• Rabbit Reflexive Pronouns: read the sentences and fill in the blanks with the correct reflexive pronoun.
• Editing and Eggs: read the sentences and rewrite with corrections.
• April ABC Order: put the words on raindrops in alphabetical order.
• Rabbit Reading: read the non-fiction passage about rabbits and answer the questions.
• April Adjectives and Adverbs: color the raindrops according to if it is an adjective or adverb.
• Hoppy Homophones: read the sentence and color in the lily pad and write the correct homophone that fits in the blank.
• April Antonyms and Synonyms: color the umbrellas according to if the words are antonyms or synonyms.
• Paper or Plastic Plurals: Sort the nouns if the word adds -s or -es.
• Earth Day Reading: Read the non-fiction passage about Earth Day and answer the questions.
• Pollution Proofreading: fix the sentences.
• Earth Day Fact and Opinion: color the recycling bins if the statement is a fact or opinion.
• Paper, Plastic, Parts of Speech: color the recycling bins according to the part of speech.
• Earth Day Word Search: find the earth day themed words.
• Earth Day ABC Order: put the Earth Day themed words in ABC order.
• Litter Letter: write a letter about how and why people should not litter.
• Syllable Sort: sort the words according to thenumber of syllables.
• Cinco Capitals: read the sentences then rewrite using capitals.
• Sombrero Syllables: sort the words according to syllables.
• Cinco de Mayo Comprehension: read the non-fiction passage about Cinco de Mayo and answer the questions.
• Multiple Meaning Maracas: fill in the blanks in sentences using words with different meanings.
• Parts of Speech Peppers: color the peppers according to the part of speech.
• Piñata Punctuation: read the sentences and then write the correct ending punctuation.
• Spicy Synonyms: write a synonym for each of the words.
• Cactus Corrections: read the sentences then rewrite with corrections.
• Senor and Senorita Sentences: read the two sentences and then combine using and or but.
• Chips and Salsa Contractions: combine the two words to make a contraction.
• Bee Base Ten: write the place value and number for each picture of base ten blocks.
• Bugs and Bills: write the dollar amount of each leaf.
• Rainy Day Regrouping: subtract 2 digit numbers with regrouping.
• Half Past Puddles: write the digital time for each clock.
• Leprechaun Leftovers: Subtract the problems, some regrouping.
• Four Leaf Fact Families: write 4 equations to with the fact family numbers given.
• Paddy’s Place Value: find the place value of underlined numbers to solve the riddle.
• Clover Code: solve the 2 digit addition problems to solve the riddle.
• Gaelic Graphs: read the graph and answer the questions.
• Fortune Fractions: write the fraction for circles and color the shamrocks for the fractions given.
• Lucky Less Than/Greater Than: write <.> or = in the horseshoe.
• Rainbow Regrouping: add two 3 digit numbers with regrouping.
• St. Patrick’s Skip Count: fill in the missing numbers on coins.
• Blarney Base Ten: add the base ten blocks.
• Rabbit Riddle: add two 3 digit numbers to solve the riddle.
• Rabbit Regrouping: subtraction 3 digit numbers with regrouping.
• Even and Odd Eggs: add two 3 digit numbers and color according to the code.
• Waste Word Problems: read the word problems and answer.
• Environment Even and Odd: add two 3 digit numbers and color the flower if it is even or odd.
• Solar Subtraction: subtraction two 3 digit numbers. Some regrouping is needed.
• Place Value Planet: answer questions about place value.
• Greenhouse Graph: read the graph about flower growth and answer the questions.
• Waste Management Money: solve the word problems involving money.
• Solar Spinners: make a spinner and add two 3 digit numbers.
• Shape Sort: sort the shapes according to sides and vertices.
• Earth Day Equals: Solve the two 3 digit addition and subtraction problems.
• Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Regroup: solve the 2 digit subtraction problems with regrouping the color according to the answer is odd or even.
• Sombrero Subtraction: solve the 2 and 3 digit subtraction problems. Some regrouping is needed.
• Maracas and Math: read the word problems and solve them.
• Taco Time: answer the questions about time.
• Guac for Graphs: read the picture graph about making guacamole and answer the questions.
• Piñata Party: read the word problems and answer.
• Nacho Numbers: answer questions about the numbers on nachos.
• Queso Quadrilaterals: read the description of quadrilaterals and write which one it is.
• Saguaro Subtraction: solve 3 digit subtraction problems. Some regrouping is needed.
• Chips and Salsa Sums: add two 3 digit problems.
• Piñata Pennies: answer the questions involving money.
⭐Second Grade Literacy and Math MEGA Bundle which includes everything you will need for second grade! Includes over 440 pages of NO PREP printables for the ENTIRE year as well as over 350 DIGITAL options!! You'll also be set with over 47 hands-on literacy and math centers AND 10 writing crafts!⭐
By clicking that green star or clicking , you will get updates on when there are sales and when I add new resources! New resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours so it pays to follow!
⇨Check out my site Caffeinated and Creative for tips, ideas, and FREEBIES! ⇦
Thank you for stopping by and shopping with me! I hope this product will be a great addition to your classroom. I would appreciate your feedback on this product! Leaving feedback not only helps me as a seller but as a buyer, YOU get credits towards future purchases when feedback is given! As always, feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or to share photos of this resource in action!