Easy drawing ideas for Spring that are simple to teach and fun for students. You'll keep your students learning right up to the end of the year with drawing lessons that integrate math and art. The finished art projects would also be great for Easter or Mother's Day.
What You Get
• 6 Roll & Draw Pages
• 6 Drawing Choice Pages
• 4 Teacher Instruction/Idea Pages
• 4 Support Pages (pages for students)
• 12 Starter Pages
A total of 32 pages
• Caterpillars & Patterns
• Spring Chicks & Texture
• Dragonflies & Symmetry
• Spring Flowers & Radial Symmetry also Writing
• Kites & Color Theory
• Trees & Similar Lines also Expressive Lines
Your Students Will:
• Learn how to create a pattern by drawing a caterpillar.
• Learn how to draw an adorable spring or Easter chick.
• Use symmetry to draw a dragonfly.
• Use radial symmetry when drawing a flower. They can also fill out a label that describes the way they created a pattern.
• Design a kite and choose a color scheme for the kite. They can also take a short quiz about the color schemes.
• Select a style of line to use when drawing a tree.
Take a look at the preview to get a snapshot of what you get.
You will also get a duplicate lesson that has the British spelling of colour.
I've added 12 starter pages. They give you the option of starting on a page with some basic shapes and lines already drawn. Students can still use all the choices on the drawing pages to fill in their own details.
This lesson is included in my Drawing MEGA Bundle
You might be interested more drawing pages from Expressive Monkey.
Click here to see more of Expressive Monkey's lessons that include drawing.
Click here to see more of Expressive Monkey's lessons that include the British Spelling for colour.
Thanks for visiting!