This puzzle set has the students match up the beginning letter sounds to their matching pictures. For example they will match the letter "Aa" to the pictures axe, and apple. There is also a matching worksheet for your students to complete when they finish matching up the puzzles.
*The "x" puzzle pieces feature the x in the final position.
Teacher prep needed:
- Print out all pages. For added durability I would laminate the puzzle pages.
- Cut out each puzzle piece.
- Print off enough recording sheets for all students to use, or print off a few and laminate them so that the students can draw on them using a dry erase marker.
This puzzle set includes:
- Direction sheet
- 26 different puzzles (3 pieces each)
- Answer key
- Recording sheet
Idea of the puzzles :
1. Shuffle all the puzzle pieces.
2. Student's will then match the pictures to the correct letter.
3. When done, they will complete the included worksheet.
Check Out My Other Alphabet Products:
Click Here to be taken to my other alphabet products
Enjoy! And thank you SO much for stopping by my TPT store :)
* I would also love to hear your thoughts on this product so please feel free to leave feedback below!