Do you love Easter as much as I do? This 100+ page resource contains over 10 Math Centers covering a wide range of common core skills for 4th and 5th grade. This center uses "Easter" graphics with bunnies, eggs, and other Easter treats. However, it does not use the term Easter in any of the centers.
Here are the centers:
1. Adding and Subtracting Fractions and Decimals with Bunnies
2. Spring Eggs: Fraction Review
3. Equivalent Fraction Hunt
4. Eggs in a Basket: Multiplying Fractions by Whole Numbers
5. Spring Treats: Dividing with Fractions
6. Treat Shop (Adding, Subtracting, and Multiplying Decimals)
7. Egg-cellent Decimals (6 Activities)
8. Converting with Crazy Rabbits (Measurement Conversion)
9. Fraction Computation Cupcakes (3 Activities: Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying and Dividing Fractions)
10. Solving for X with Chocolate Bunnies
All centers contain a directions page, and a recording sheet. All centers contain an answer key EXCEPT Spring Eggs: Fraction Review and Egg-cellent Decimals.
These centers are only available in color, however I tried to minimize the use of color in the centers. They would also print fine on grayscale.
Looking for a Math Center pack that you can use all Spring? Try my Spring Math Centers found here
Questions? Email at email@example.com