Updated on 02/22/14
Spring centers and activities in French !
- add details to a picture and write the story ( 3 worksheets)
- draw your Easter egg then write a few sentences to describe it
- what words can you write with the letters in PRINTEMPS
* Reading :
- read the sentences and complete the picture according to what you read ( 2 worksheets)
- Read the text and answer the questions ( 2 texts)
* Words search
- Vocabulary pictures and words for your word wall ( can also be used for memory games, flash cards)
- Acrostic poem ( PRINTEMPS )
- I like spring because ...
- ABC order ( activity cards, recording sheet)
- Grammar : unscramble words to make correct sentences
- Sequencing : Le lapin en chocolat . Students will have fun putting these pictures in order and telling the story. They can check their hypothesis with the original story.
- Sorting into 3 categories : nouns , adjectives and verbs
- Place numbers from smallest to biggest
- Tally - graph
- Board game using subtractions ( 2 levels of difficulties)
- Place value game : match numbers and their different writing
- Words problems
Thank you to mycutegraphics.com