Need a fun spring and Easter theme activity for your classroom?
This adorable Count and Clip cards are perfect for your March - April Math classroom activity.
Good for counting practice and number recognition. Clipping the number will also beneficial for developing fine motor ability.
==== GAME PLAY ====
Count the items shown on the cards. Find the correct number on the bottom and place a paper clip or clothespin over it.
==== PRODUCT DETAILS ====
♥ 1 high res pdf file consist of 5 pages formatted on letter size paper (8.5 x 11 in)
♥ Each page will have 4 domino cards, so in total you will get 20 cards.
♥ Each cards' size is approximately 3.8 x 5 inches
♥ Watermark and drop shadow will not show on digital images purchased.
Materials needed for final product:
- printer with color ink (laser or inkjet)
- 8.5x11 card stock
- Scissors or pen knife to cut
- Laminate the cards to make it last longer
- 20 pegs or paper clips
- Adobe Reader to open the file
(Download for FREE here http://get.adobe.com/reader/)
==== SHIPMENT ===
These files are digital files, NO PHYSICAL PRODUCTS will be shipped.
Due to the digital nature of the product, refunds are not offered. If you receive a damaged file,I will gladly send new files to you.
Please note image color may vary upon printing due to computer calibration, ink & paper brand and quality, and printer settings.
=== LICENSING & COPYRIGHT ====
By purchasing any item from Crafty with Calani, you are agree that you are responsible for understanding how to use the file properly as well as having the proper software to use the files.
Buyers SHOULD NOT
- Claim ownership of the artworks & designs
- Use either overall or part of the products for commercial use and mass production. Crafty with Calani’s product license are only for personal use for both printed or digital format.
- Distribute the purchased products to anyone else by email, flash drive, cd-rom or any other file-sharing method and also as a printed format. License will only cover the purchaser.
- Forward the link to download the file to anyone.
- Resell either overall or part of the products as it is, and in a repackaged format such as digital scrapbooking items, Photoshop kit, design template with extractable images, and clip art kits
- Resell either overall or part of the products on printed format or on any print on demand site
- Use and transform either overall or part of the products on any form of mass production commercial art (i.e wall art, desktop wall paper, fabric design, and so on)