Need a review activity to do with your students before Spring Break? Use this Spring Egg Match-Up activity to help keep your students working even when they are in anticipation of Spring Break!
Your students can practice up to 36 Quadratics Factoring problems while matching up the eggs pieces for a fun Spring activity!
*NO PREP NEEDED other than making copies! The egg pieces can be cut out by the students because they are not matched up with their answer to begin with.
(For even more fun, you can use actual eggs and write the problems and answers on them!)
Directions for Set-Up:
• Print off enough sets of eggs for each group/pair you will have.
Directions for Activity:
• Students cut out eggs and cut them in half on the line.
• Students pick a problem half of an egg.
• Students factor the quadratic on the egg on the student work sheet in the space provided for that egg number.
• Students find answer to problem on another half of an egg and glue together on the basket. (Eggs will overlap. The basket gluing is more for fun that grading. The grade will be taken from the actual work shown.)
Directions for Grading:
• Check student work sheet with answer key to ensure answers are correct and work was completed.
*A directions sheet and answer key are provided for easy implementation and grading!